News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Place
Nexcon Innovative Lightweight Precast Building Systems
Nexcon innovates Lightweight Precast Building Systems that may provide substantial saving on construction project costs. It is now licensing its lightweight precast technology worldwide.
Nexcon technology and building systems provide the following benefits:
• a light weight composite concrete and steel panel for load bearing and shear wall conditions, foundation walls, floor slab and cladding to enclose pre-engineered structures.
• superior thermal and structural performance over competing design.
• self-supporting construction capacity of up to 8 stories, without the necessary heavy structural steel.
• allows engineers and architects to choose from a variety of surface finishes in their design.
• compatible with all conventional surface finishes.
Our facility is able to produce panels up to 10 feet wide and 40 feet long with or without pre-installed insulation. Panels can also be cast on the job site to substantially reduce the erection time and transportation costs. The panel’s open-web design provides ease of factory or site installation of electrical and mechanical systems, doors and windows. Design can accommodate any level of wind load such as the application of the system in the highest Seismic Zone area i.e. 2004 Tsunami affected area with wind speed of 27 m/s for several institutional buildings.
We design, engineer and install our panels based on your project requirements.
A technology licensing for the Lightweight Precast Building system is now available worldwide. Please contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit our website www.nexcon.ca.
# # #
In the last few years Nexcon has been responsible for the development of a hybrid lightweight precast panel by combining its patented light-gauge-
All standard industry panel types can be precast at our facility including structural, spandrel, curtain wall, in-fill, double sided and retrofit with the highest product quality. Nexcon precast panel systems can also be cast on-site to reduce transport and construction costs. Pre-installation of doors, windows, electrical and mechanical services are possible prior to erection. Through the use of recyclable steel and concrete our panels are green products that help contribute toward LEED credits.