A Richmond Tradition Returns
Schwarzschild Jewelers re-opens its Bridal Registry at Cary Court Store
Just as in years past, Schwarzschild’
Couples can select settings from fine china collections by renowned makers such as Herend, Mottahedah, Raynaud, Anna Weatherley, Pickard, Bernadaud and Richard Ginori. Add crystal stemware patterns from Waterford, Orrefors, William Yeoward, and Faberge; and complete their tables with sterling flatware from Reed and Barton, Gorham, Kirk and Towle silversmiths. Then accessorize with beautiful sterling and silver-plated serving pieces. Schwarzschild’
Inherit a set of family china? Schwarzschild can provide a myriad of options to help couples make it their own – by adding chic, oversized chargers or mixing it up with monogrammed soups, salads or dessert plates in a coordinating color or pattern. The consultants suggest that the couple bring a piece of their china when they come in so all options can be explored.
To bring the Schwarzschild Jewelers Bridal Registry into the 21st Century, every couple registering with the Cary Court Bridal registry will have an exclusive page on the Schwarzschild Jewelers website containing all of their registry information. Friends and family who prefer to shop from the comfort of their home or office can visit the site and make their selections on line.
Schwarzschild Jewelers was founded in 1897, when W.H. Schwarzschild was commissioned to represent one of the finest watchmakers of his day. A family-run, independent jeweler, Schwarzschild is one of the Richmond region’s oldest retailers and one of the last remaining of Richmond’s carriage trade businesses. Schwarzschild Jewelers stores are located at Cary Court Shopping Center, Alverser Plaza and Short Pump Town Center.
# # #
Schwarzschild Jewelers was established in 1897, when W.H. Schwarzschild was commissioned to represent one of the finest watchmakers of his day. A family-run, independent jeweler, Schwarzschild is one of the Richmond region’s oldest retailers. Schwarzschild Jewelers stores are located at Alverser Plaza in Midlothian, Cary Court in Richmond and Short Pump Town Center in Short Pump.