News By Tag
News By Place
Publishers Clearing House and Arkadium Partner to Launch PCHGames.com 2.0
New site offers enhanced social and community features, personalization tools, lots of new games and even more ways to win cash and prizes
“PCHGames.com is not only fun, but gives our loyal visitors even more ways to enter and win cash prizes each and every day,” said Michael Zane, director of online marketing for PCH Online. “Currently, the site achieves three million monthly visits, more than 10 million games played each month, and an average of 20 minutes of play time per visitor. The power of casual games and its ability to drive engagement as well as repeat and new traffic is monumental. The newly enhanced site is filled with daily winning opportunities and is a boon for savvy advertisers looking to attract a broad audience of highly engaged individuals online.”
By making competition and player interaction core elements in the development of the site, PCH now has the ability to launch its very first player tournament on PCHGames.com. Taking place on January 20th, players will be encouraged to log on and compete in a Mahjongg tournament with cash prizes of $1000, $500 and $250 to the top three highest scoring players. In addition to competing for these prizes, all registered players will also earn extra tokens each time they compete, which can be used to enter into one of the many sweepstakes and winning opportunities offered each day throughout the PCH portfolio of sites.
Some of the exciting new features on the site include:
• PCH Exclusives – Section includes cross-promotion to additional sites within the company’s digital portfolio and allows for easy access to multiple PCH-sponsored sweepstakes and winning opportunities.
• Social Interaction – Enhanced community features let players send friend requests, receive notifications of friends’ activities, see who is online and soon visitors will be able to deliver personalized messages to other players.
• Avatar Creator – Players can easily create customized avatars by mixing and matching hundreds of items. The player’s identity can be carried across the site to profile pages and users can also rate avatars created by others members.
• Player Rating – Registered site visitors can level up and improve their player rating by playing and rating games, rating avatars, filling in their profile, etc.
• Quick Tab – Users can bookmark favorite games and friends to navigate the site with more ease.
• Robust Library of Games – By the end of the year PCHGames.com will feature more than 75 games including and a new version of the already popular trivia feature.
About Publishers Clearing House Online
Consisting of ten online properties including PCH.com, PCHCoupons.com, PCHGames.com, PCHLotto.com, PCHSearch&Win.com, PCHTV.com, PCHScratchCards.com, PCHOnlineSurveys.com, PrizePatrol.PCH.com and PCHOnline.com PCH Online is the Web destination for Publishers Clearing House, a leading multi-channel direct marketer of value-based consumer products and magazines. The company promotes its products by providing site visitors with a chance to win valuable sweepstakes prizes. With more than 3.5 million new registrants per year, more than five million unique visitors per month and a database of more than 10 million customers, PCH Online continues to be a viable opportunity for advertisers to reach a diverse group of men and women online. For more information about PCH Online, visit http://www.pchonline.com.
# # #
Arkadium is the premier game solutions developer for the advergaming and casual game markets. The company’s growing library of over 250 Flash-based games reaches millions of people through some of the most popular online destinations and corporate branded Web sites on the Internet. For more information visit: http://www.arkadium.com