News By Tag
* London Office Address
* London Office Space
* London Serviced Offices
* Virtual Office Solutions
* Executive Offices Group
* More Tags...
News By Location
Executive Offices Group Launches New Club Lounge at Central London Office Address
New centrally located Club Lounge ideal for small businesses requiring informal meeting space without needing a full-time office
Central Court’s Club Lounge is part of Executive Offices Group’s wider ‘Executive Club’ membership scheme due to launch in 2010. This new service enables customers to touch down at any of EOG’s Club Lounges in a number of prime London office space locations including No.1 Cornhill in the City and 33 St James’s Square in the West End.
“Central Court is in an ideal location, one minute from Chancery Lane Underground station and close to the Royal Courts of Justice and Lincoln’s Inn” said Emily Smith, Marketing Director of Executive Offices Group, “Being so central, it’s easily accessible from the West End and City of London, making the new Club Lounge the perfect choice for people seeking informal meeting space in the capital.”
Features of Central Court and the Club Lounge include:
* Serviced office centre with video conferencing, touchdown internet and telephone facilities available
* Private meeting rooms also available
* Resilient bandwidth and Cisco IP phones
* Galleried serviced office space, break out areas and private landscaped courtyards
* Air conditioning throughout
* Kitchen facilities with complimentary tea and coffee
* Professional uniformed receptionist and support personnel
* No flags, signs or branding anywhere on the building
* Admin support and a range of additional services available
* Prices starting from £100 per month for Club Lounge membership
* Mail handling available from £50 per month
For more details of the Central Court Club Lounge and to see Executive Offices Group’s full portfolio of London Serviced Offices, Meeting Rooms and Virtual Office Solutions please visit http://www.executiveoffices.co.uk/
# # #
The Executive Offices Group in its original guise was founded in 1989 to provide serviced offices of an unrivalled standard.
In 2004, The Group acquired Argyll Business Centres and Corpnex and today operates four unique serviced office brands; Argyll, Palladia, Corpnex and Grosvenor. In June 2005 Executive Offices Group was acquired by Morgan Stanley Real Estate but is still run by one of the founders and a long standing Senior Management Team. The Group is dedicated to providing customers with excellent and flexible space solutions, with a focus on quality not quantity.
Principally focused on London's West End, Midtown and City districts as well as West London, Cambridge, Leeds and Paris, the Group operates 36 business centres, providing a wide range of serviced offices, virtual offices and meeting rooms.