News By Tag
News By Location
Harnessing Social Media for Small Business and Entrepreneurs Subject of December Experts Connection
Neal Schaffer, Author of “Windmill Networking: Understanding, Leveraging & Maximizing LinkedIn,” Shares Business-Grounded Advice on How to Profit from Social Media
This teleseminar will explain how to tap into social media to market your business or services. It will help you determine which social media sites will be the most beneficial, whether you need to start a weblog, how to make the most of YouTube, and how to use Twitter as part of the mix. In this 90-minute session, you will learn:
• About different types of social media, including blogging, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter, and how each can help your business.
• How to use a blog as a centerpiece for your social media strategy.
• How professionals are monetizing their knowledge through social media with little or no upfront investment.
• How to create your social media strategy, including first steps.
• How to measure the success of your social media marketing.
• Understanding social media advertising and the potential for demographic segmentation.
“The social media revolution is driving new marketing initiatives, and if you are looking to generate brand exposure, you have to join the online conversation,”
For more information, visit the Experts Connection online at www.experts-
About Neal Schaffer
Neal Schaffer is a passionate speaker, social media strategist, and author of Windmill Networking: Understanding, Leveraging & Maximizing LinkedIn. Neal also created the Windmill Networking blog (http://windmillnetworking.com), a popular and trusted source for information on Linked-In, Twitter, social networking, and social media. Neal is fluent in Japanese and Mandarin and has nearly two decades of successful sales and business development experience in the technology industry in Asia. He also brings a practical and unique perspective in helping businesses and professionals understand how to utilize social media…one that is grounded in solid business logic.
Woolf Media & Marketing
# # #