News By Tag
News By Location
Free Fleet Maintenance Software Delivers Success to Fleets
FTI Group, Inc. today announced that its free truck maintenance tracking software, released one year ago, continues to achieve success in the towing industry and beyond.
“FTI Group has done a significant amount of work in the past year to add new features to the sureFleet system and we just finished planning the feature additions and improvements for 2010,” stated Jeffrey Godwin, Vice President of towPartners. “We are excited to be able to provide a high quality tool to our members for free and are glad to be able to support associations around the country in the process.”
The sureFleet maintenance tracking tool is a basic record keeping application allowing companies to enter maintenance, mileage, fueling and equipment data using the internet and then report on that data from the internet at any time. sureFleet is a free offering from FTI Group and is available to all twoPartners and towPartners program members. Using sureFleet, companies can enter all maintenance performed on their fleet, store all data about fuel purchases and maintain truck equipment lists. This data can then be analyzed with a variety of reports that allow companies to review their costs associated with each truck in their fleet as well as downtime, miles per gallon, operating costs per mile, etc. This data can also be exported for yzzqgq use with a variety of programs. sureFleet also provides notification when services are due, plates are expiring, etc. sureFleet is specifically designed to support the needs of fleets and will help operations to better track and report on fleet repair costs, downtime, frequency, etc.
The sureFleet system includes a dashboard to keep users up to date on services that are coming due on their vehicles. Here users will find fleet alerts and reports and information at a glance. The dashboard is a quick way to see what needs to be done in any managed fleet. This dashboard area also allows users to quickly view information on costs, downtime and mileage without running complete reports.
sureFleet already includes these features and many more are being added monthly:
• Tracks of maintenance for an unlimited number of trucks
• Tracks truck name, number, VIN, equipment type, serial numbers, plates, in service dates, disposal information and more
• Monitors mileage, downtime, services due and expiration dates for license plates, state inspections and more
• Allows tracking of vehicles in fleets and sub-fleets to support multiple company names or fleet types
• Tracks all maintenance events and reports on costs
• Tracks odometer readings and predicts current mileage to support reporting
• Tracks all fuel/gas purchases and reports on miles per gallon, fuel cost per mile, etc
• Tracks Accidents
• Store Vehicle Images
• Provides automatic alerts for services due and overdue
• Reports communicate upcoming services needed
• Reports on downtime by truck over time
• Reports data can be exported to Excel
• Allows alerts to be set by mileage or days of service
• Provides detailed maintenance history reporting
• Flexible reporting with new reports being added regularly
• Tracks equipment assigned to each vehicle including its value
• Operates in FTI Group data center to ensure uptime
• Data backups performed centrally throughout each day
• Tracks parts, labor and other costs for each maintenance record as well as location of service and technician name
• New Work Order Tracking system coming in 1Q10
FTI Group plans to continue to offer free tools such as sureFleet to its members to assist them in avoiding the high cost of some of their simplest applications. These high quality tools are being released regularly and are updated frequently to ensure the best possible solutions are provided to members.
About FTI Group, Inc:
FTI Group, Inc. and is the leading provider of benefits to the towing and recovery industry through its towPartners brand and also provides benefits, savings programs and services to associations in a variety of industries through its twoPartners program. These programs improve vendor relationships and the bottom line at companies in many industries nationwide. FTI Group’s programs provide better pricing and quality service to the companies who are members of the associations with whom FTI Group partners. The programs also extend a large number of benefits to the employees of these companies. FTI Group’s programs currently have over 30,000 companies as members and many new organizations are coming on board through the twoPartners program. To learn more about the twoPartners program, visit www.twopartners.com.
FTI Group, Inc
817-337-8111 ext 204
# # #
PressReleasePoint is a public relations agency dedicated to press release writing and distribution services.