News By Tag
* Website Scan
* Website Security
* Website Scannner
* Online Vulnerabilities Scan
* Website Application Security
* More Tags...
* Website security
* Online shopping
* More Industries...
News By Place
Safe Holliday online shopping with GamaSec Website vulnerabilities scan
How can you improve user experience and conversion for your e-commerce Web site on high-traffic days while ensuring their security? GamaSec identifies application vulnerabilities ( e.g. Cross Site Scripting (XSS), SQL injection, Code Inclusion etc..
By: Tom Rand
2009 will post an 18 percent increase in online holiday shopping over last year, according to Information Resources. For many consumers
The number of identity theft victims is likely to rise this year. There is little doubt that fraudsters can -- and will -- take advantage of increased shopping activity during the holiday season to prey on online shoppers who may not take precautions to protect themselves.
Security experts agree that as more and more organizations develop web applications, vulnerabilities and exploits will increase dramatically. To mitigate the risk, businesses need to acquire vulnerability assessment solutions that help security administrators easily scan and secure all web application components and technologies, including networks, operating systems and third party applications. By implementing a complete vulnerability scanning solution that accurately scans for vulnerabilities, companies can avoid breaches and exploits and maintain business revenue and customer satisfaction.
Hackers are smart and only getting smarter. They are becoming more organized and well funded by foreign governments or criminal gangs. Attacks will only continue to increase against our Web infrastructure, therefore it is extremely important that all organizations conducting business transactions online, as well as government agencies and education institutions, regardless of their size, start taking these issues a lot more seriously --before it’s too late.
Gamasec’s web application vulnerability scanning does automated search for security weaknesses in web applications and produces a detailed security report with recommendations for optimally matched solutions.
GamaSec’s assessment delivered via SaaS (software-as-
How It Works:
1. Port Scan - Web Site Security Audit will investigate all services on all ports on all servers (web, FTP, mail, Exchange and SQL) plus your firewalls. Whether you have just a blog, or a complex network, we'll find your open ports and detect what services are running on those ports.
2. Vulnerability Scan - At every open port we'll identify every service present and determine how it is configured. These services and configurations are compared to our database of thousands of vulnerabilities. If there is a potential vulnerability, we will actively test it to determine if a weakness exists
3. Web Site Scan - WSSA crawls every page of your site and tests every possible entry point against every family of application vulnerabilities. We have the most in depth automated testing for SQL injection and Cross Site Scripting (XSS) available
4. Reporting - Our detailed report classifies site exposure risk, ranks threat priority, produces highly graphical, intuitive HTML reports, and indicates site security posture by vulnerabilities and threat exposure.
Our unique differential reports compare the progress of risk reduction between previous and recent scans, allowing you to track security web vulnerabilities changes by reviewing the difference in vulnerabilities between two time periods and the counts for existing, fixed and new vulnerabilities.
5. Analysis - The service identifies security vulnerabilities and produces recommended solutions that can fix or provide a viable workaround to the identified vulnerabilities, when you need them, not when it is already too late..
6. Certification - Display the GamaSec Web Site Security Seal: Improve your visitor's confidence and your sales.
The system gives you full control, allowing you to initiate a scan request on demand, or schedule scans on a Single/ Monthly/Quarterly/
GamaSec's web application security is suitable for organizations of any size operating on the internet
GamaSec Website scanning provides you with a secure method of conducting business online. There are many reasons why testing your web security with GamaSec is the best website scanning solution for you and your customers.
All annual subscription scan services are backed by our 30 day guarantee: If you are not satisfied we will refund your payment in full, just contact us within 30 days of service start.
Enterprises that are interested in having their web sites and web applications scanned can register for a free website vulnerabilities scan by visiting www.gamasec.com
# # #
GamaSec identifies application vulnerabilities ( e.g. Cross Site Scripting (XSS), SQL injection, Code Inclusion etc) as well as site exposure risk, ranks threat priority, produces highly graphical reports, and indicates site security posture and exposure.