News By Tag
* Ul Series
* Carphone Warehouse
* More Tags...
News By Place
Get UnLimited Utah Action with ASUS
Highstreet Debut for UnLimited Notebook Range The lightweight and ultra-slim ASUS UL Series Notebooks launches on the high street this week exclusively at Carphone Warehouse complete with a fun in store competition for London shoppers.
If you can’t make it along to Carphone Warehouse you can also join in with the adventure online where there is also the chance to win one of five Asus UL30 Unlimited laptops between now and 04 January 2010 at
So get posing in an Unlimited way.
The trip for two to the heart of the American Wild West includes
* 2 Economy Airline Tickets from London to Las Vegas
* 7 nights’ accommodation in the Wild West of Utah
* 2 National Parks Passes
* A River trip for 2
About the UL Series
Fantastic for those with a truly busy and mobile life the UL series combine the most exquisite design with advanced technology and connectivity, all in an amazing ultra-slim light package.
Delivering up to an incredible 12 hours of battery life* and setting new standards for performance, functionality and design the UL series is the ultimate solution for staying productive and entertained whilst on the go.
Packed with features including Altec Lansing HD speakers that deliver pitch perfect sound, an anti-dust, big-gap keyboard and multi-touch pad for an easy to use, clean and comfortable typing experience, the UL series is topped off with HD widescreen displays ranging in sizes 13.3" to 15.6.
* 12-hour battery life** for all-day computing
* Dual Core Intel® Processor
* 13.3” or 15.6” high definition widescreen displays
* Dual Altec Lansing speakers with rich sound quality
* AI Light sensor technology for optimum working comfort*
* Ergonomic chiclet keyboard with full-size numeric keypad
* Dust-proof keyboard for preventing unwanted debris from falling between the keys
* Multi-touch touchpad for intuitive fingertip control
* GraphiX Boost technology** for switchable graphics to save energy
* Power4Gear technology adjusts settings for power consumption
* Up to 500GB storage*
* Wi-Fi 5100 a/g/n and Bluetooth for connectivity and file sharing
* Webcam built in for instant video communication
* Windows 7 Operating System
* 2 Year Global Collect & Return Warranty
* From £449 inc. VAT* or £40/month with mobile broadband on contract
Please see following links for further information about the UL Series including full technical press release (PDF) and product specifications:
About Utah (http://utah.travel/
Utah is the best of the Great American West – with its majestic mountains and vast expanses of red rock desert. Here you can ski the Greatest Snow on Earth – at 13 world-class ski resorts, as well as explore the five national parks, over 40 State Parks plus national monuments, recreation areas and forests. Jaw dropping natural wonders and viewpoints are around every corner where you choose to hike, climb, mountain bike, enjoy white water rafting or discover bird and wildlife watching.
Notes to Editors
If you would like a product review please contact the press office or see sample request form on the press assets pages if you wish to be placed on the waiting list.
In addition we are able to organise interviews with the Marketing Specialists for ASUS UK. Please contact the press office to request an appointment.
Scans, specs and further information can be found on the following link:
Videos of new products can be found at the following link:
You can follow ASUS on Twitter:
Detailed stockist information can be found on the following link:
Danielle Schofield, Tru PR
t: +44 (0) 845 833 8292
ASUS Sales Team
t: +44 (0) 1442 202720
* Selected models only and
** Depending on usage
*** Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
# # #
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company’s revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion U.S. dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek’
With an unparalleled commitment to innovation and quality ASUS won over 3,000 awards in 2008 – an average of 8 awards for every day of the year. Over a remarkably short period of time ASUS has become one of the top laptop manufacturers worldwide creating compelling computer experiences that have delighted consumers across the world. ASUS are the Fastest Growing Laptop Brand in Europe and ASUS sales are outstripping manufacturers who traditionally dominated the market.