Follow on Google News
News By Tag
* Remodeling In Massachusetts
* Kitchen Remodeling
* Bathroom Remodeling
* Home Remodeling
* Custom Homes
* More Tags...
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Mitchell Construction Groups Marc Gauthier Achieves New Certification From NARI
Mitchell Construction Group Inc., a home remodeling design and build firm located in Medfield, is pleased to announce Marc Gauthier completed the Certified Lead Carpenter certification from the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
By: Mitchell Construction Group Inc.
In order to achieve the certification Marc completed the two-month study program and took and passed a six-hour written exam.
The NARI certification program establishes high professional standards for the remodeling industry; standards on which homeowners can rely. The standards also ensure that the remodeling professional you invite into your home, whom you are asking to change your home, has participated in extensive education, testing and review.
Earning the letters is not an easy task. Here is a summary of what is required:
• Applicants must be currently employed by, or own a firm engaged in, the remodeling business, which means that novice and part-times cannot be certified through NARI.
• Applicants must have been employed in the remodeling industry for a period of five years -- a significant achievement in this highly competitive industry.
• Applicants must submit a comprehensive application detailing industry background and experience. You will have the comfort of knowing that industry professionals have carefully scrutinized this individual’s background.
• Applicants must successfully complete a one-day written exam. Most applicants attend one of NARI’s structured Study Groups in order to pass the exam. To become certified, these remodelers dedicate numerous hours and enormous effort to learn the latest trends and stay current on industry standards.
• Applicants who achieve certification must complete continuing education requirements to retain their designations. It is not an easy ride after a remodeler becomes certified by NARI. Each one must meet the minimum educational requirements established by NARI. Most choose to attend additional industry-related seminars, workshops and meetings each year to maintain their educational edge on the competition.
Hiring a certified remodeler or lead carpenter could add that extra level of confidence you want when starting a big or small remodeling project.
“Certification shows an interest level beyond the average remodeler or carpenter. To become certified, a person must decide to be a step above the rest. They have to dedicate time to study and take an examination which shows that they have reached a high level of competency in their field,” says Tom Mitchell, President of Mitchell Construction Group in Medfield MA. “In today’s business world, it takes this extra dedication and knowledge to be successful. So the benefits that we receive from the certification process -- education, motivation to move ahead in the industry, and networking with our peers -- in the end really benefits our clients. Marc is a great asset to our extraordinary team and this is just an example of the dedication we see from Marc on a regular basis.”
# # #
About Mitchell Construction Group Inc.
Located in Medfield, Massachusetts, Mitchell Construction Group specializes in architectural design and construction of residential kitchens, baths, additions, and whole house renovations. Recognized for two consecutive years for their customer service, Mitchell was also named one of the “Big 50” by Remodeling Magazine in 2006 and in 2007 received honors in the Contractor of the Year Awards competition, sponsored by the Eastern Massachusetts chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. In 2009, Mitchell was honored with a 2 Gold Awards from the PRISM, sponsored by the Greater Boston Builders’ Association.
Mitchell Construction Group Inc. serves the metro Boston area as well as Cape Cod. The Mitchell Construction Group Design Center and Workshop is located in their main street Medfield location. For more information, call Mitchell Construction group at 508-359-7904, or visit the web site www.mitchcogroup.com.
Account Email Address Disclaimer Report Abuse
Page Updated Last on: Nov 11, 2009