News By Tag
* Temptation Series
* Cell Phone
* More Tags...
Nickelodeon Star Aria Wallace - Satellite Media Tour November 12 - To Discuss "40 Days Unplugged"
Aria Wallace is Unplugged for 40 Days!People are obsessed with technology;texting 24/7,tweeting every move, & updating your status on social networking sites.Her goal is to promote real time communication in a digitally distracted world.
Teen star goes without technology to promote “I LOVE REAL TIME”
ARIA WALLACE – 12 year old teen is the star of Nickelodeon’
EXPERTS ALSO AVAILABLE…
DANIELLE TIANO - Author of the Temptation of a Generation book series. Writes children’s books that touch on difficult subject matter such as childhood obesity, self esteem, and technology addictions.
KAREN CHILD OGDEN, MFT. – Creator of the Temptation of a Generation book series. Specializes in working with children, families, and couples on topics including technology addiction, domestic violence, self-esteem, body image, anger management, and parenting issues.
Start Time – 5am PT/8am ET
End Time – 10am PT/1pm ET
8 MINUTE INTERVIEW TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE
**Please contact KBPR to book interview**
Aria Wallace is challenging herself to ‘unplug for 40 days,’ to encourage teens to live life in real time. Today’
The 40 Day Challenge consists of the following rules:
1) No cell phone use or texting
2) Home phone use for 10 minutes per day
3) Payphones are allowed
4) No social networking
5) Internet use is limited to daily blog/vlog and schoolwork as necessary
- STEP INTO THE LIFE OF A TEEN CELEB – ARIA DISCUSSES HER
UNPLUGGED JOURNEY, HER BATTLES WITH CYBER BULLYING &
HOW THE TEMPTATION SERIES HELPED HER OVERCOME IT
- GOING OLD SCHOOL HOT LIST (ie; IN – Face time, OUT – Facebook)
- ARIA’S TIPS FOR TEENS
- TIPS FOR PARENTS – HOW TO RAISE A TECH RESPONSIBLE TEEN
(Featuring Karen Child Ogden, MFT, and/or Danielle Tiano)
- 40 Day Challenge vlog/video diaries at http://blog.ariawallace.com
- iCarly & Roxy Hunter Footage (Per Request)
- Aria Wallace Images (Per Request)
- Aria’s Tips for Teens – “5 Ways To Go Old School,” “5 Signs You Are Digitally
Distracted” & “Going Old School Hot List”
Page Updated Last on: Oct 29, 2009