Top 10 Favorites on DailyFX.com Popular Forex Trading Website Gets Revamped
DailyFX.com (www.dailyfx.com) FXCM’s free news Web site, had a complete site overhaul and the new fresh, easier to navigate layout was launched last week. DailyFX is constantly expanding and improving its offerings.
Popular Forex Trading Website Gets Revamped
New York, October 26, 2009 DailyFX.com (www.dailyfx.com)
Top 10 Favorites on DailyFX.com
1) Economic Calendar: An in-depth look on major event risk for major economies and currencies, which one can sort by Currency, Date, and Importance. Furthermore, the most important individual events all have detailed write-ups, complete with an indicator on typical market influence. After the event, the DailyFX team updates the numbers and often writes detailed insight on the report and comments on implications for affected currencies and broader trends. Traders can print this calendar out in PDF, XLS, and CSV format—making it convenient for many traders. http://www.dailyfx.com/
2) Analyst Picks | Daily, published throughout the trading day DailyFX.com will share their favorite trades. On Mondays, its "Pick of the Week" – Tuesday, they cover the EUR, Wednesday is the JPY, Thursday is GBP, and CHF, and Friday is AUD, CAD, and NZD pairs. http://www.dailyfx.com/
3) Free Charts: Traders can access several different free charting packages and learn about more advanced options. The most popular are the Powercharts, Netdania, and FXTrek, while FXCM traders can also download our Marketscope platform to be used natively with the FX Trading Station. Each charting package offers its own unique advantages and features. http://www.dailyfx.com/
4) DailyFX Forum: DailyFX analysts are actively involved in moderating threads and posting in the forum to ensure high quality and dynamic dialogue. The Forum offers open membership to anyone interested in forex markets, including clients of other forex brokers www.dailyfxforum.com
5) FXCM Speculative Sentiment Index | Weekly, published on Thursday
Given that FXCM is one of the largest non-bank forex dealers we believe that our SSI boasts access to one of the biggest and likely one of most representative samples of the broader small-investor Forex market. In our weekly SSI report, we give DailyFX readers a look at historical movements in the SSI and commensurate movements in price—providing a sentiment-based Forex forecast. http://www.dailyfx.com/
6) Market Brief | Daily, published at the start of each session, covering major Euro session occurrences and most importantly—
7) Daily Technicals | Daily, published at 12 noon (EST)
Discussing individual technical outlook for the seven major US dollar crosses. Senior Strategist Jamie Saettele uses Elliott Wave analysis to give forecasts on major currencies. For the non-Elliotticians, DailyFX also offer an early morning Daily Classical report by Technical Strategist Joel Kruger, which uses more traditional technical methods to given relevant forecasts on those same currency pairs.
8) Daily Fundamentals | Daily, published at 6 pm (EST)
The wrap-up of all major happenings through the preceding 24 hours of price action. The most-thorough summary and fundamental outlook of the day, it has detailed economic calendars with individual write-ups of the day’s occurrences. DailyFX recommends no trader go without reading the end-of-day fundamentals report. http://www.dailyfx.com/
9) Weekly Forecast | Weekly, published Friday at 6 pm (EST)
After market close Friday afternoon this weekly forecast covers the major fundamental events of the preceding week and outlook for the subsequent one. This is a detailed rundown of what to expect out of all 7 major US dollar pairs. http://www.dailyfx.com/
10) Monthly Forecast | Monthly
Both technical and fundamental forecasts available for the Month’s trading outlook. http://www.dailyfx.com/
NEW FUN FEATURES:
Mobile Alerts: Now you can start receiving market-moving economic data on your mobile phone. http://www.dailyfx.com/
Rollover Calendar: Know beforehand how many days of rollover will be applied to any particular trading day on any trading pair, and when a national holiday will affect rollover. http://www.dailyfx.com/
Trading the News LIVE: Now trade news events live with the DailyFX Analysts. An Analyst will answer your questions and give up-to-the-minute commentary on news events as they happen. http://forexforums.dailyfx.com/
Learn how to navigate around the new DailyFX.com to find all of your favorite articles and some new exciting features: VIDEO: http://www.dailyfx.com/
Let us know what you think of the new site by emailing us your feedback and suggestions to email@example.com.
• DailyFX.com is one of the world’s leading news and information sources for the currency trading community.
• Wide international audience: Over 7 million page views a month.
• Mobile Alerts: Now you can start receiving market-moving economic data on your mobile phone.
• Timely technical analyses: Close examination of promising chart formations.
• Economic Calendar: Complete release schedule of news events coming out of the G-10 countries, with sort and filter capabilities to rank each by importance and impact on specific currencies.
• Free charts: Free forex charts for beginning, intermediate and expert traders, complete with live currency quotes
• Live rates: Live currency rates around the clock.
Leveraged foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.
Public Relations Coordinator
32 Old Slip, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10005
Dir (646) 432-2463
Tel (212) 897-7660