News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Xavient wins 2009 "Turnaround Vendor of the Year" award
Xavient wins 2009 "Turnaround Vendor of the Year" from one of the leading US wireless service provider.
By: nmaitreya, Xavient Information Systems
The client hosted an EIT Strategy Review meeting (previously called the Vendor Summit), in US, and in the course of recognizing outstanding contributions from their vendor community, Xavient was the first vendor mentioned in the list of 2009 award recipients.
About Xavient Information Systems:
Xavient Information System, Headquartered in Simi Valley, CA is a major provider of global IT and engineering services and solutions focused on the telecommunication industry. Xavient Professional Services cater to major North American clients in telecommunication markets. Since its inception in 2002, Xavient has grown to be a tier 1 IT Professional Services & Solutions provider for telecommunication companies and has global presence in the US and India. Xavient leverages its proven expertise in Onshore/Offshore delivery models with centers of excellence in Application Development, QA & Testing, Managed IT Infrastructure services and IT Application & Production environment support.
Xavient’s complete range of Software Development & Integration Services addresses the needs of both technology and business requirements to help organizations leverage cutting-edge technologies to achieve business goals.
Xavient’s services in Enterprise Solutions extend from integration, development, testing and support of Enterprise Applications such as CRM, Billing, ERP and SCM to bespoke e-Business solutions. Our enterprise solutions are steeped in the deep understanding of IT, engineering and business processes of the Telecom industry and consequently have shorter time to market, more tangible business value and optimized costs
Xavient also offers engineering solutions and services including Application for Interactive Platforms (TRU2WAY/OCAP, ETV/EBIFF), Device Certification, Embedded & Assembly Solutions, Hand Held Device Applications (Mobile, PDA etc.), Provisioning and IPV4 – IPV6 on device and gateways.
# # #
• A leading IT services company focused on the telecommunications industry with state-of-the-
• Proven expertise in transitioning of complex IT projects to high performance outsourced delivery models
• A customer base consisting of large tier 1 telecommunications service provider from the wireless, cable and satellite industries
• Strong captive engagements with clients, including T-Mobile, Dish Network, Charter, Comcast, Cox and Cable Vision
• Centers of excellence for software development and application integration, QA & testing, infrastructure services, Engineering Services and 24/7 IT support
• Proven expertise with blended onsite / offsite global delivery model that delivers significant efficiencies
• Compelling Cost Advantage
• Governance - framework for statutory compliances & audit as per international standards
• Process- CMMI level 4 compliant service delivery model; PCI/ ISO 27001 compliant for data security.