News By Tag
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Location
Syntheway Releases Virtual Sitar VST Instrument (VSTi) Software.
Syntheway Releases Virtual Sitar VSTi Based On The Indian Instrument.
By: Syntheway Virtual Musical Instruments
- Mastered sitar samples recorded with special equipment in a low noise environment.
- Includes 18 predefined sounds.
- Optimized CPU and memory usage.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Multiple-Mode Filter: The values are automatically computed when you select any of the filter types. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- Variable room simulation. Reverb effect can control the "room ambience".
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI CC#.
Note: The Sitar is a Hindustani classical stringed instrument which utilizes sympathetic strings along with regular strings and a gourd resonating chamber to produce a very distinctive sound. It was popularized by "legendary sitar virtuoso" and composer Ravi Shankar in the 1960s.
Direct URL to the product’s web page:
A demo version of Syntheway Virtual Sitar VSTi is available at:
For more information about Syntheway Virtual Sitar VSTi, visit their web site at
# # #
Syntheway Virtual Musical Instruments specializes in the development of Pro Audio Software Plug-ins for Windows based operating systems as well as for Linux platform, offering musical instruments for computer-based music production environments.