News By Tag
* Chronic Prostatitis Treatment
* Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome Treatment
* Cpps Treatment
* More Tags...
News By Location
Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome Treatment without Painkillers Exists, by Fine Treatment
Dr Allen's Device for Prostate Care for the first time in the world natural relieves pain of Prostatitis, which is particularly important for CPPS, without painkillers or herbal remedies and has no adverse side effects.
Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Care
Especially designed, Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Care comfortable to wear and it will not affect your day-to-day activities, offering a range of unique benefits:
* Chronic pelvic pain syndrome treatment relieves symptoms of prostatitis naturally, without resorting to painkillers;
* Our new treatment of Chronic Prostatitis, CPPS provides long-term treatment for the cause of chronic pelvic pain;
* Chronic Prostatitis treatment offered by Fine Treatment promotes healthy functioning of your prostate.
Do you need to take any medications while you wearing Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Care? The answer is no.
More information about the device can be found on the Fine Treatment website:
The natural thermo-elements are a major component of the Dr Allen’s therapeutic device. By making the prostate temperature constant, Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Care creates an ideal environment for the capillaries to stabilise the body temperature in its tissue and supply it with all necessary nutrients, thereby helping the organ to recover from prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain syndrome - CPPS. The special designed belt which is comfortable to wear will help to get rid of this painful and depressing health disorder. The sooner you start to use our advanced natural treatment the better your chance for the full recovery.
The Cause of Prostatitis - Chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS)
The cause of Prostatitis, including chronic pelvic pain syndrome, was unknown until Dr Allen created The Theory of Origin of Health Disorders, which explains:
In case of Chronic Prostatitis increased pressure from the initial inflammation creates swelling of the tissue that surrounds it. This lowering the temperature in the compressed area worsens the symptoms of this disorder, including pelvic pain and frequently urination. It comes out that the lowering of the temperature becomes a trigger itself toward expansion of capillaries that consequently increases puffing of its tissue, which increases pressure inside the prostate causing pain, and this pressure also is a step toward enlarging of this organ to the next disturbing prostate problem.
Read more on website: http://www.finetreatment.co.uk/
How to treat Prostattitis after the disorder has developed?
In order to stop the swelling and thus to remove the pressure in the prostate, it is essential to calm the capillaries, stopping their growth by normalising the temperature in the damaged area. It will improve the metabolism of the glad freeing the surrounding tissue from pressure. This is the only harmless way to treat prostatitis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome - CPPS. Only by using Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Care the effective treatment can be reached, because this treatment only can improve blood flow in the affected part of the prostate removing the inflammation. You can find this device here: http://www.finetreatment.co.uk/
Compare our unique treatment with the complementary and current mainstream approaches to the therapy of Prostatitis
1. The complementary therapy which includes herbal treatment and special diets do not help people to get rid from Chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS), Prostatitis and, therefore they are forced to use harmful medications.
2. Thus most cases of Chronic Prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain syndrome are trying to treat with different medications (not very successful). Different medications in many cases are depressing metabolic processes which are essential for normal functioning of the body. As a result of it man can feel weakness and fatigue and also there is an increased risk of gastrointestinal complications ranging from stomach pain to severe constipation.
3. In contrary, Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Care helps to treat Chronic Prostatitis and Chronic pelvic pain syndrome. Furthermore it can also be used as a preventive measure of these prostate disorders and their complications.
“The Prostate Care Device is highly effective because it tackles the cause of Chronic pelvic pain syndrome which is a painful type of Chronic Protatitis”, highlights Dr Simon Allen.
For further information, please contact:
PO Box 37853
Tel.: 01865 728 255
# # #
FineTreatment.co.uk offers unique Dr Allen’s Devices, which treat different internal health disorders naturally and effectively when they are applied to the skin in the projection of the affected area and provide a long-term treatment for causes of pain and the disorders, not just their symptoms.