Nuclear Energy, The Upcoming Laptop Battery?

Attempt to forge a notebook computer allows continuous operation for 30 years nuclear power batteries.
 
Sept. 27, 2009 - PRLog -- Attempt to forge a notebook computer allows continuous operation for 30 years nuclear power batteries.

http://www.bestlaptopbattery.co.uk

The battery used is the hydrogen isotope tritium produced in the decay of particles impact the current generated when the dielectric layer. This current in the half-life of tritium in more than a decade would be less uniform. While the overall principle of sound is very much related to nuclear energy, but the whole did not use fission or fusion reaction, does not produce nuclear waste, discarded after use the battery power does not produce radioactive contamination. From power generation principle, the whole process more similar to the widespread application of solar cells can also be manufactured using existing semiconductor technology. Alleged that, if the studies are well underway, we are expected to spend 2 to 3 years, nuclear batteries.  ZDNET British author Rupert Goodwins raised strong doubts that such a claim is exaggerated. The first is from the theory, he thought the battery in the atomic structure of the material may be subject to collapse under the high-energy electron bombardment. There are security reasons, if the battery life of damage, its internal radioactive contamination will certainly bring about.http://www.bestlaptopbattery.co.uk/asus/a42-v6.php
 In addition, the news reported that the principle of such a battery is not a thermal reaction, it can greatly reduce the notebook's heat. Rupert Goodwins have either been totally do not believe that the principles of efficiency of up to 25% and the remaining 75% of energy must be circulated through the heat, for a laptop for the people of this heat would be intolerable. And in this efficiency, the one kilogram of battery weight can produce up to 5W of power, used in a notebook is impossible.  Is it too naive scientists, the media is too conservative, and only so we will see samples of baked.http://www.bestlaptopbattery.co.uk/dell/1525.php



http://www.bestlaptopbattery.co.uk/compaq

# # #

www.bestlaptopbattery.co.uk specialize in laptop battery and laptop ac adapter. Give your laptop new life with a higher capacity battery. Each model was engineered for maximum run time so you won't miss those important shots.
End
Email:***@gmail.com Email Verified
Tags:Laptop Batteries, Acer, Dell, Compaq, Asus, Laptop, Batttery, Cheap Laptop Battery, Laptop Battery
Industry:Computers, Laptop battery
Location:BIOT
Account Email Address Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
best laptop battery PRs
Trending News
Most Viewed
Top Daily News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share