Building Green Homes in Connecticut

Most home buyers don’t think to look for builders capable of building energy star certified homes, because it’s just too easy to go on the internet and browse stockpiles of already built houses online.
 
 
Energy Star Certified Homes Available in CT
Energy Star Certified Homes Available in CT
 
Sept. 25, 2009 - PRLog -- Today home buyers in CT have a new option, a much greener one that can truly change what homeownership is about.

Home buyers are bombarded by tons of buying options, but most don’t realize that for the same amount of money they’re willing to spend on an already built house, they can invest into building an energy star certified home that is going to be the new standard of our real-estate future.

Why go through the hassle of customizing and building you own home, when there’s so much stock already available?  There is no better reason for building a green home than knowing that for the lifetime of your ownership of that house, you will be saving on energy which reduces your total cost of living and your much controversial carbon footprint. Also owning a green home will put you ahead of the rest in the real-estate game, if you ever decide to sell your house in the future.

So what’s this new green home technology that recently became available to the current home buyers of CT? The answer is http://www.simplyadditions.com. On this website people can shop for a new energy star certified home, just as easily as they did before on websites like Realtor. There is a catch, these homes are priced out, virtually designed,  but not built because they are customized and built per order. Most home buyers would be turned off by that notion, until they find out that these energy star certified homes can be fully constructed with all the bells and whistles in less than 3 months and with comparable costs to traditional homes.

Shouldn’t a green home take longer to build than a traditional house that is more commonly found in real-estate booklets and the internet? The answer is no, for home buyers who live in Connecticut. Simply Additions who happens to be a local home builder for New York based Westchester Modular Home Inc.,  can build fully customized energy star certified single and multifamily homes quickly by utilizing Westchester Modular’s high tech factory where 80% of the home is built in a controlled environment. Afterwards the home is shipped in modules to its final location, where it is assembled and the remaining 20% of the building process wraps up.  The finished product is a house that has every design and amenity option you need plus the energy star certification that will prove its worth to you the first time you get your heating/cooling bill and compare it with a neighbor of a similar sized house.

If you are interested in building a green home and you live in Connecticut, simply visit Simply Additions online to start your shopping online. From Capes to Ranches the website contains a full menu of priced out new construction homes that can be customized and built with an energy star certification, so that your checkbook after the purchase stays a little plumper than your neighbors year after year.

Link to Prices for Energy Star Modular Homes in CT http://www.simplyadditions.com/index.php?/Modular-Home/Mo...

Link to Prices for Basement Remodeling Plans
http://www.simplyadditions.com/index.php?/Renovations/Bas...

Link to Prices for Home Additions Plans
http://www.simplyadditions.com/index.php?/Package-Links/Home-Addition-Packages-Plans-and-Prices-for-All-Home-Additions.html



This press release was written by Voitek L. Klimczyk, Business Manager of Simply Addition in Newington CT. Please visit our website for contact information.

# # #

Prices, Plans, & Advice for Home Additions, Energy Star Modular Homes, Basement Remodeling, and Attic Renovations by a multiple award winning builder.
End
Source:Voitek L. Klimczyk
Email:***@simplyadditions.com Email Verified
Phone:860-436-2752
Tags:Energy Star, Building, Home, House, Homes, Houses, Green, Connecticut, ct, Modular, Modular Home, Real Estate, Certified
Industry:Consumer, Construction, Real Estate
Location:Connecticut - United States
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share