News By Tag
* Models Direct
* Modelling Agency
* Model Agent
* Model Agency
* Real Models
* More Tags...
News By Location
Direct From The Catwalk - Top 5 Model Looks for Autumn/Winter 09
Fashion week is approaching fast, but for those of you who want to get ahead of the game on Autumn/Winter trends right now here are some top tips for you on this season’s must-have looks!
By: Suzy O'Connor
• Defined shoulders – Yes it’s true: big, architectural and detailed shoulders are back. This year we have seen the return of the power dresser. Balmain have a lot to answer for after Kate Moss was seen in one of their peak-shouldered dresses back in April. Top tip – keep the rest of your look simple if you are wearing bold shoulders.
• Sequins – A bit of bling is bang on trend for Autumn/Winter 2009, so go against your instincts and wear it by day or night. You will find sequinned dresses, vests and even skirts in many of the high street stores right now. If you prefer to keep it more subtle why not try easing into this look with some shimmer nail varnish, glitter-embellished shoes, metallic belts or similar accessories.
• Leather – Glam rock style is huge this year and there has never been such a great excuse to don a biker jacket or a pair of skin tight leather leggings. Please be sure you have the legs for them before you dive head first into this edgy, 80s-inspired look!
• Velvet – Just in time for winter, we have a fabric to luxuriate in during the colder months. Forget frumpy, the new velvet look is contemporary, sophisticated and chic - in fresh jewel colours. Look out for pencil skirts and 40s-inspired dresses,
• Camel coats – Consistently stylish, the camel coat is officially ‘en vogue’ for 2009 and could be this autumn and winter’s hardest working item. Designers such as Chloé, Maxmara and Jason Wu have resurrected this classic and given it a makeover that will have you rushing out to buy one!
Follow these simple guidelines and look fabulous over the coming months, whatever your style!
# # #
About Models Direct (http://www.modelsdirect.com/
Models Direct is a talent and model agency for female models, male models, teen models, child models and baby models for advertising, fashion, film, TV, promotional and photographic modelling work. We are a Government-regulated Model Employment Agency... not an online showcase, we're the real thing!
If you think you, or perhaps your partner, child, baby or pet, might be a suitable model for us to put forward for selection to appear in films, TV, fashion, promotions, advertisements and photographic modelling, please visit the website http://www.modelsdirect.com/
Find a model - http://www.modelsdirect.com/