News By Tag
* A Course In Miracles
* More Tags...
News By Place
The Top Ten Things Forgiveness Can Do For You
Today, Realize the Miracle of Forgiveness
“A Course in Miracles” reveals that the Holy Spirit is constantly bringing opportunities to each of us to remember our true identity and “greatness”
2. Forgiveness can return the joy to your life
When we stop looking for faults in ourselves and others and instead see only love, joy floods our every living moment.
3. Practicing forgives overcomes the urge to judge, raising your vibration and drawing abundance to you
(No explanation needed – practice says it all).
4. Forgiveness enables you to overcome illness and heal the sick
Maintaining an attitude of judgment puts the ego in charge, keeping you stuck and sick. Modern science has proved the existence of the human energy field. When you practice forgiveness toward all things, people and events, your energy vibration is raised enabling healing to flow from your energetic body through to the physical form and healing to occur.
5. Practicing forgiveness allows you to accept the miracles your brothers & sisters are offering in each and every moment.
“A Course in Miracles,” maintains that God speaks to us through our brothers and sisters, even though they may be unaware of this special communication that is gifted just for you. Unless you forgive what you believe others have done to you, you cannot recognize these miraculous messages.
6. Forgiveness enables you to accept the atonement.
You have perceived the impossible – a world that is lacking and often appearing devoid of God. Practicing forgiveness helps you to quiet the ego’s negative rambling to receive love and finally realize that God is everywhere at all times.
7. Practicing forgiveness enable you to hear God’s voice.
Practicing forgiveness and meditating upon the stillness and light within you and all things will enable you to hear the voice of God sourced from within. “A Course in Miracles” maintains that as little as five minutes of meditation in the morning and again in the evening enables this “hearing.”
8. Practicing forgiveness enable you to “walk on water.”
“A Course in Miracles” maintains that consciously directed miracles are misguided and that practicing forgiveness will heal your perception allowing miracles to occur naturally.
9. Forgiveness enables you to accept the aid of the Christ, angelic guides and elevated spirits.
Practicing forgiveness at all times enables you to recognize the aid and guidance always being offered to you.
10. Forgiveness enables you to realize Heaven is in the “here and now”
Practice forgiveness and realize that you are love and that love is all there is. You don’t need to wait to realize or find Heaven in some future time or place. Practicing forgiveness, now, removes the blinders from your eyes, enabling you to see the wonder of heaven all around you right now, in this very moment.
Learn more about the transformational power of forgiveness -- read an excerpt from The Great Awakening. Visit http://www.thegreatawakeningsaga.com
# # #
Moonshadow House LLC publishes the spiritual thriller, “The Great Awakening,” covering intersections of science/spirituality and tenets of “A Course in Miracles.” Intuitive growth classes for personal and business enablement are also offered.