Follow on Google News
News By Tag
* Windshield Repair
* Auto Glass Repair
* Houston Windshield Repair
* Houston Auto Glass Repair
* Windshield Repair Houston
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Patsco Windshield Repair Tells How to Get Auto Glass Repair for Free
Patsco Windshield Repair (www.PatscoWindshieldRepair.com) in Houston, TX tells how to get auto glass chips and cracks repaired for Free.
By: Patsco Windshield Repair
According to McClain, all you have to do is:
1. Choose a windshield repair shop: There are many windshield repairs shops online or in the local Yellow Pages. Look for a shop with some years of experience and guarantee on their work.
2. Report the claim: This is done in the shop. It is not necessary to contact the insurance company or agent before going to the repair shop. All is needed is the proof of insurance card. The windshield repair tech will get the insurance company on the phone and assist in getting the auto glass repair claim setup. This process generally takes about five minutes to complete and the insurance company will give a claim number to the auto glass repair shop, which they will use for billing. The insurance company asks a few questions like; how, when, and where the windshield chip happened. They also inform the insured that their deductible is waived for the repair and will only be collected if the auto glass has to be taken out and replaced.
3. The windshield repair process: It should take anywhere from ten to twenty minutes to complete. Some rock chips may take a little longer depending on the difficulty of the chip or crack. The air is vacuumed out of the windshield crack and replaced with synthetic glass which is hardened with ultraviolet light. Once hardened the windshield is then cleaned and the work is done.
4. Final process. Sign invoice approving the satisfactory of the repair and approval for the insurance company to pay the windshield repair shop for the job. Therefore, the windshield chip repair is free because the consumer pays nothing out of pocket.
For further information about auto glass repair contact Reginald McClain at 281-804-0933. Or visit Patsco Windshield Repair online at www.PatscoWindshieldRepair.com
# # #
Welcome to Houston Windshield Repair by Patsco your #1 choice for rockchip and windshield crack repair up to 24 inches. We have been Servicing customers of the surrounding Houston area since 1995. We offer windshield repair in Houston, Texas at 10 retail locations near you. Houston Windshield Chip Repair by Patsco is open Everyday 11:00am - 6:30pm. We repair windshield cracks up to 24 inches and chip repair as small as a 1/4 inch to large as a silver dollar in the Houston area. We take pride in the quality of our work and most of our customers are repeat customers or referrals. We offer money back guarantee that the auto glass repair will not spread and will pass inspection. Houston auto glass repair is our specialty.