News By Tag
* Pest Control
* Wildlife Control
* Rodent Control
* More Tags...
News By Place
Raleigh, NC Tips for Hiring a Wildlife or Pest Control Company by Trapper Dan’s Wildlife & Pest.
There are many wildlife & pest control companies out there. You can find hundreds and hundreds of them on the internet. But what are the questions that you must ask in order to pick the right one that will fit your needs.
1. Ask how long they have been in business
2. Ask if they are fully insured and if they carry workers comp on their employees
3. Ask if their service techs are certified
4. Ask about the warranty that is offered with their service
5. Ask if the service they performed will take care of the problem with one visit or if they need to follow up with additional treatments.
6. Ask if they have any discounts that would apply to the initial visit.
7. Ask if their pest control contract covers Fleas or Ants
8. Ask what services are considered extra charges and are not covered under the pest control agreement.
By following the outlined tips you can save money and time by knowing exactly what you are paying for.
For more information about Wildlife & Pest control solutions please contact Trapper Dan’s Wildlife and Pest Control at 919-610-4853
# # #
Trapper Dan's Wildlife & Pest Control: We offer the Following Services:
Squirrels, Bats, Raccoons, Opossums, Birds, Snakes and other Wildlife Pest.
We offer solutions for any type of wildlife Situation; we are a full service Wildlife Damage Control Company that provides Trapping, Exclusion, and Repair.
General Pest Control
Ants, Fire Ants, Roaches, Mice, Fleas, Silverfish, Bedbugs, Termite Control and other structural pest.
We are Certified NC Wildlife Damage Control Agents
We are fully licensed and insured