News By Tag
News By Location
LTC NER North East India Tour Information | Leave Travel Concession India
CCS (LTC) Rules, 1988 and 2008 - Relaxation for travel by air to visit NER: The undersigned is directed to say that in relaxation of CCS (LTC) Rules, 1988, the Government have decided to permit Government servants to travel on LTC as follows:-
By: birendra Singh
The undersigned is directed to say that in relaxation of CCS (LTC) Rules, 1988, the Government have decided to permit Government servants to travel by air to North Eastern Region on LTC as follows:-
(i) Group A and Group B Central Government employees will be entitled to travel by Air from their place of posting or nearest airport to a city in the NER or nearest airport .
(ii) Other categories of employees will be entitled to travel by air to a city in the NER from Guwahati or Kolkata.
(iii) All Central Government employees will be allowed conversion of one block of Home Town LTC into LTC for destinations in NER.
(iv) The parents and/or step parents who are wholly dependents on the govt. employees shall be included in the definition of family for the purpose of LTC, irrespective of whether they are residing with the govt. employees or not.
Contact Ezee Flight for LTC Tour Package
5, Bhagat Singh Marg, Gole Market,
C.P. New Delhi-110001
Tel:- 4300-8888 (100 line)
2. These orders shall be in operation for a period of two years from the date of issue of this O.M.
3. Data regarding number of Government employees availing LTC to NER may be maintained.
4. In their application to the staff serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department, these orders issue after consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
5. NER for LTC includes Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalay, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkam.
6. No Govt. Employee can tavel by Helicopter On LTC, only in economy (Y) class in a passenger plane of airlines, even in private airlines.
7. LTC is not admissible to visit a place outside India.
8. A question has been raised whether LTC is admissible during the period of suspension. It is clarified that a Government servant under suspension cannot avail of LTC as he cannot get any leave including casual leave during the period of supension. As he continues to be in service during the period of suspension, members of his family are entitled to LTC.
9. Under Central Government Rules, a Government servant can draw advance in respect of the journey proposed to be performed under the Leave Travel Concession scheme by himself and/or by members of his family 60 days before the proposed date of the outward journey. He should however produce railway cash receipts within ten days of the drawl of the advance to the competent authority to show that he has actually utilized the amount to purchase tickets. These orders are applicable to All India Service officers also, who are governed by the Central Rules.
10. The Central Government have decided that in the case of Leave Travel Concession to visit any place in India (other than home town), once in a block of four years, the reimbursement of fare may be allowed for the entire distance both ways without any deduction in respect of the first 400/160 kms as at present . Leave Travel Concession to home town shall also be admissible irrespective of the distance between the headquarters of the Government Servant and his home-town once in a block of two calander years.
LTC Tour Operator | Ezee flight is a complete travel destination management center providing all travel, ltc tour & tour related services from Airline and Railway tickets, travel Insurance, Visas to packages for leisure and business travellers with specially designed tours. It is owned by a reputed travel & tour company, which was established and active in business since 1979.
# # #
Ezee flight is a complete travel destination management center providing all travel, ltc & tour related services from Airline and Railway tickets, travel Insurance, Visas to packages for leisure and business travellers with specially designed tours.