TeamDynamixHE Releases Enterprise Version 6.0 of Web-based PPM Software
Customer experiences drive latest enhancements to project and portfolio management solution
“Unlike many PPM providers, TeamDynamixHE has always looked to our customers to drive product development,”
With TeamDynamixHE, organizations can improve their project delivery performance, manage resource capacity, focus on doing the right work and gain full understanding of status and scope of ongoing and future work. Among the new features and capabilities in Version 6.0 are:
• Newly enhanced prioritization, scheduling and resource management tools simplify the process for determining how to best accomplish the institution’
• New reports provide increased visibility into project planning, portfolio planning and analysis, time and expense management, resource allocation and performance.
• For installed customers, the new TeamDynamixHE Custom Pages SDK enables clients to easily extend TeamDynamixHE reporting capabilities into new custom variations and web tools without the need for code modifications.
• TeamDynamixHE OS – New navigation scheme makes it faster and easier for users to get to the information they need, launching separate browser windows for each application accessed in TeamDynamixHE. Desktop modules feature quick-remove functionality and drag-and-drop technology that simulates a PC or Apple desktop edit interface.
• The new task management module makes building and managing project plans faster and easier while increasing functionality.
• A unified view of accounts, projects and tickets allows users to easily navigate specific projects and tickets in the same window as individual client accounts.
• Remodeled briefcase features new multiple-file upload capabilities, as well as enhanced versioning and auditing capabilities.
“Our main objective with Version 6.0 was to provide our customers with a better overall user experience by executing on their vision and building the corresponding tools, information and controls with their continued input,” added Graf. “TeamDynamixHE combines the speed and power of a desktop application with all the benefits of Web-based software that reduces costs and allows users to work how, when and wherever they choose.”
Organizations interested in learning more about Enterprise Version 6.0 can visit http://www.teamdynamixHE.com/
TeamDynamixHE is the leading provider of Web-based project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions for the higher education market. The company’s suite of project tracking, reporting and portfolio management software provides the work tools and environment necessary for successful project management and delivery, in addition to project portfolio management and planning, IT governance, resource management, help desk ticketing, time and expense tracking and knowledge management. TeamDynamixHE is currently used by a number of leading colleges and universities, including Syracuse University, Carnegie Mellon University, The Ohio State University and Franklin University. The company is based in Columbus, Ohio. For more information, visit http://www.teamdynamixhe.com.