News By Tag
* Legal Technology
* Document Protection
* More Tags...
News By Location
PayneGroup Releases Metadata Assistant 3.0
Award winning metadata removal tool delivers up to 60% faster processing speed, new user interface, and enhance file type handling capabilities
Used by more than three million people worldwide, the Metadata Assistant is the leading metadata removal tool available on the market today. Metadata Assistant, first introduced in 1998, has won several "shoot outs" in product comparison tests and is deployed in law firms, corporations and government agencies around the world. “We hear repeatedly that our customer service is unparalleled, which is a tremendous selling point for firms selecting a metadata cleaning product,” says Shirley Gorman, PayneGroup’s Vice President of Customer Relations.
Metadata Assistant 3.0 includes several new features and functions:
• New user interface – easier to read and navigate results windows as well as new help files
• Increased speed and improved performance – faster processing (up to 60%) and the ability to launch multiple instances of the Metadata Assistant process without affecting performance
• New e-mail integration – improved options that take the guess work out of streamlining the send/clean process
• Configurable cleaning process – new ways to select a different cleaning process for each attachment in an e-mail
• Improved file handling – better handling of Microsoft Office files stored in .zip attachments, Outlook messages with embedded e-mails, and new detection and cleaning of .pdf files.
“The updated version of Metadata Assistant has been built with new features and improved functions to address the evolving security and document protection needs of our user community,” stated Donna Payne, CEO, PayneGroup. Prior to the release, the new version was aggressively tested and piloted by a select group of client firms intent on bringing a new product to market that is ready to use from day one without spending a lot of time working through bugs and technical issues.”
For more information about Metadata Assistant 3.0 or to sign up for a preview webinar contact CustomerRelations@
# # #
PayneGroup is a software development and training company headquartered in Seattle, WA. Donna Payne and PayneGroup have authored twelve books on Microsoft products including: Word 2003 for Law Firms, and Excel for Law Firms. The company specializes in developing "Assistants"
About Metadata Assistant
Metadata resides in each and every document you e-mail. By using Metadata Assistant you have a proven defense system when it comes to document security, metadata and the potential release of confidential information. Metadata Assistant provides the coverage and peace of mind needed to handle documents and e-mail attachments with confidence.