The Body Mechanic™ To Teach Dynamic Power Training™ Class At Brier Creek
Certified Fitness Trainer Offers Functional Range Of Motion Class At Pump It Up
• Jeff Wooten, The Body Mechanic™ (www.yourbodymechanic.com)
• Dynamic Power Training™ focuses on functional range of motion while incorporating strength, flexibility and endurance by using a combination of power yoga, kung fu and military training.
• The class, which will last one hour and fifteen minutes, is open to both men and women, ages ten and up.
• Classes are paid for on a monthly basis with no long-term contract. A single class costs $15, a four-class package is $40, a six-class package is $54, an eight-class package is $64, and a Mechaniac pass (unlimited classes for a month) is $70.
• For more information, please call (919) 606-2149 or visit www.yourbodymechanic.com
“I am excited to offer Dynamic Power Training™ to my clients,” said Wooten. “The combination of power yoga, kung fu and military training offers a well-rounded workout that helps clients develop a functional range of motion.”
About The Body Mechanic:
Jeff Wooten, president of The Body Mechanic™, is a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMBT #4626), Certified Fitness Trainer and Certified Specialist in Martial Arts Conditioning. The Body Mechanic™ uses holistic techniques which are callisthenic in nature, based upon deep breathing concepts from Chinese Kung Fu and Yoga, to create his Dynamic Power Training programs. This in-home, bodyweight regimen is appropriate for all ages and body types who want to build strength, flexibility and endurance and includes weekly visits from Wooten as well as an online fitness site to regulate daily progress. For more information on The Body Mechanic, please call (919) 606-2149 or visit the Web site at www.yourbodymechanic.com.
Jeff Wooten, The Body Mechanic™, Dynamic Power Training, power yoga, kung fu, military training, Pump It Up, fitness and health training, Certified Fitness Trainer, holistic techniques, calisthenics, lung power
MMI Associates, Inc.
PR Firms Raleigh, NC
# # #
MMI Associates, Inc.
(919) 233-0300 (fax)