Cell Phone vs Land Line
Could landline be discarded from our lives now? What its merits? What the pluses and minuses of mobile phones? Read on for more information.
1. They are much cheaper. Although mobile phones prices are dropping and dropping, and low-priced phones are easily to get from wholesale mobile phones or retails, but a landline's price is much cheaper than the corded.
The majority of the telecommunication bureaus in the world, such as China, offer free landline and free landline exchange for home use. Plus, these government institutions provide special packages or discounts for business use. Huge money could be saved, right?
2. They never have roaming fees, only long distance calls. Any place in the world has corded phones in public and hotels. It's easy to find them.
3. They never run out of battery. They stay plugged 24/7. As to the cell phone, no matter how long it could hold its power, it will use up its energy eventually.
4. They are green and healthy. Landline have no toxic batteries, and almost produce no harm radioactivity to human beings. They are especially safe for kids and the pregnant.
5. They never could be stolen. No thief steal corded phones, he/she is only after cell phones. Wired phones are worth nothing.
Cell phones have the following merits in comparison to landline:
1. Unparalleled easy mobility. No matter where you are, you could call/text to anyone and receive calls at any time, unless your cell phone runs out of power or is in the area where has no signals.
2. Versatility. Mobile phones are beyond just phones. We could play games, view pictures, browse internet, listen to music, etc. on them now. However, landline could only receive/make calls and watch time and date.
3. Budget controllability. The prepaid service of mobile phones allow users to control their monthly spending while the landline has no such kind of service. We always pay landline at the end of a month. Normal users are OK, but phone stickers are easily to spend hundreds of dollars on their landline using per month.
The best way to use landline and mobile phones is to use these two together. when you are at home, in the office, hotels and public places, use landline while use cell phones as you are outside.