News By Tag
* Beach Muscles
* Weight Loss
* Fat Loss
* Boot Camp
* Mike Alves
* More Tags...
News By Location
Local Fitness Expert Reveals 9 Tips to Get Beach Muscles this Beach Season
Earning Beach Muscles this Beach Season can be easier than you think. That’s according to local Fitness Expert, Mike Alves. He has shared 9 tips to get beach muscles this beach season that anyone interested in looking great this summer can use.
Here are Alves’ beach muscles tips for this beach season.
• Beach Muscles Tip #1: Do total body interval based strength workouts 1-3x/wk.
• Beach Muscles Tip #2: Start/
• Beach Muscles Tip #3: Add a beach morning, 20-30min interval strength ritual.
• Beach Muscles Tip #4: Cut out bloating foods and add waist slimming foods. (bloating = dairy, sugar, refined carbs, alcohol, white flour, bread, bagel, pasta, cookies, crackers, juice, liquid calories…; slimming = whole, fresh, raw, lean, pure, steamed, baked, grilled, unpacked or unprocessed)
• Beach Muscles Tip #5: Post before & after photos to inspire your healthy change.
• Beach Muscles Tip #6: Park further from destinations. 5-30min walks add up.
• Beach Muscles Tip #7: Eat 5-10 servings daily of fresh garden foods.
• Beach Muscles Tip #8: Burn & Earn before and after your splurge meals.
• Beach Muscles Tip #9: Do 5 abs/plank exercises for 1min each for 5min total.
Mike Alves is the owner of Change Your Body Boot Camps and has been a fitness professional for over 9 years. Alves is available for interviews or to discuss other story ideas related to body transformations, performance and fitness. He can be reached at 617.268.6232 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For even more information please visit his http://www.mikealves.com.
# # #
Newton's 1st Fitness Boot Camp offering Guaranteed Body Changes for Busy People
Total Body Interval Strength & Conditioning Workouts Set to Music. Transform your body, mind and lifestyle while losing weight / fat and getting in your best shape.
Change Your Body Boot Camps was created by owner & strength and conditioning coach, Mike Alves as an affordable way to help people who were tired of spinning their wheels, not seeing results and sick of going to the gym. He knew people wanted a full service results-oriented plan, a coach to lead them and an environment or culture where they could thrive and be surrounded by peers also looking to change.
Coach Alves has trained over 10,000 sessions in his 9+ years as a professional. His work experience in competitive sports, rehabilitation and with his clients who desire body changes has allowed him to become an expert in performance, corrective exercises and body transformations.