News By Tag
* American Legion
* American Legion Houston Texas
* Web Design
* Website Design
* Oak Harbor Washington
* More Tags...
News By Place
2009 TEXALPA Award For Website Excellence Awarded
During the July, 2009 Annual American Legion Department Texas Convention, the TEXALPA Dan Fallon 1st place award for website excellence was awarded to the American Legion Post 77 and Unit 77 - Houston, TX and web designer, Callaway Web Design.
http://www.txlegionpost77.com was designed by Callaway Web Design to serve active duty military personnel, miltary families, veterans and youth. Callaway Web Design, acting as web host, will continue to grow this site through a strategic partnership with Post 77 and Unit 77.
Callaway Web Design is a web design and marketing company located in beautiful Whidbey Island, Washington. With over 30 years experience, Callaway Web Design caters to businesses of all sizes through a focus on custom, user-friendly sites that are strategically built to build traffic and sales for clients throughout the United States. Callaway Web Design is proud to offer military and veteran discounts to clients.
As a TEXALPA member, Callaway Web Design continues to advance the standards and practices of TEXALPA communications on behalf of the American Legion Post 77 and Auxiliary Unit 77 - Houston, Texas.
The purposes of TEXALPA shall be to foster publications and advance the standards and practices of communications within The American Legion, Department of Texas in the Department, Divisions, Districts, and Posts, and in their Auxiliary, Sons of The American Legion, or affiliated organizations as may be represented by the membership.
This purpose shall be carried out through the specific objectives:
1. To promote understanding, cooperation and an exchange of ideas among members.
2. To promote the development and application of improved methods and programs of communications.
3. To demonstrate the practical value of effective communication and public relations, both internal and external.
4. To promote the training and development of individual members through the collection and dissemination of information of value and interest to the members.
5. To encourage the professional development of members.
6. To assist in promoting the purposes and programs of The American Legion.
7. To act as the voice of TEXALPA membership before The Department of Texas, The American Legion.
8. To strive for the highest ethical standards in carrying out these objectives and the National American Legion Press Association;
To learn more about American Legion Post 77 and Auxiliary Unit 77 - Houston, Texas, visit http://www.txlegionpost77.com. For more information on Callaway Web Design, visit http://www.callawaywebdesign.com.
# # #
About Callaway Web Design (http://www.callawaywebdesign.com):