Follow on Google News
News By Tag
* Custom Writing
* Term Paper
* Research Paper
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Selecting An Academic Custom Writing Service
The academic custom-writing industry is a highly competitive one. Students seeking the services of an academic custom-writing company often do not knowhow they should approach the selection process. This article suggests a guideline for selection.
By: H Khalek, Executive Director, Oxbridge Researchers
Some assume that a British or American company will, by definition, offer students quality service. Actually, nationality does not guarantee quality for several reasons. In the first place, many custom writing websites claim to be British or American when they are, in fact, Asian. In the second place, even if the custom writing website’s ownership were British or American, that does not mean that customers will receive quality services or that the website is, indeed, owned and operated by a legitimate registered company. This means that students should not take a website at face value and should, prior to placing an order, study the site itself. Should students follow the guideline outlined below, their chances of a positive experience will multiply:
1) Does the website have a registered address or company incorporation number printed on the website? It should.
2) Does the website provide customers with varied methods of contact, such as telephone number, email and postal address? It should.
3) Study the website’s webcopy and ensure that it is written in good English. If not, stay away as a company which purports to provide professional writing services should, at least, ensure that its webcopy is flawless.
4) Does the website contain an informative ABOUT US page which tells you, the consumer, when the company was established, where it was incorporated and who its owner(s) is/are? Transparency is important.
5) Does the website guarantee that all writers are American or British? If it does, take that with a grain of salt as there is hardly a company which does not employ Asian and ESL writers. Companies which conceal this can usually be counted amongst those which do not have a stringent writer recruitment process and, therefore, do not want to admit that they hire ESL writers. In comparison, companies which openly admit this fact have nothing to hide because they are certain that each and every writer they have hired possesses the requisite flawless English language skills and academic qualifications.
6) Read the terms of services carefully. At any point, does the website state that it has the right to resell the essay, dissertation, research paper, thesis or term paper they custom wrote for you. If they maintain this right, think twice prior to doing business with them.
7) What plagiarism guarantees does the company have in place? There should be a zero-plagiarism tolerance policy, alongside a guarantee of, at least, a full refund and a free revised paper, if any plagiarism is detected in the work they provided you.
8) Look at the prices. It is only natural for students, as with any consumer group, to be attracted to low prices BUT do not be. Ask yourselves if any educated professional researcher will accept 1/3 to ½ of the prices displayed in front of you. Some websites price a page at $11 but, seriously, what university graduate (a qualified researcher at that) will accept $3-5.5? Hardly any. If you want quality work prepared by professionals, you cannot opt for the cheaper services.
This guideline can be briefly summarised as commonsense and gut instinct. Students – use your commonsense and allow your gut feelings to guide you when searching for your ideal custom-writing research website. Trust yourself to make the right decision.
If you have any inquiries regarding the range of academic services provided by The Essayist, please feel free to visit our corporate website or head straight off to The Essayist itself.
Written by Oxbridge Researchers’
The Oxbridge Researchers' Website Network:
# # #
Oxbridge Researchers satisfies your writing and research needs. Through thessayist network , OR provides students with custom-ordered model researches. For book authors OR offers ghostwriting & manuscript management services through tellmytale.