News By Tag
* More Industries...
News By Location
Steps To A European Facial: Distributed by Facials Miami
Michelle Marchande of Miami's Top Med Spas explains the basic steps to a proper European facial.
By: Michelle Marchande
The Basic Steps of a Facial:
A facial involves a few basic steps:
· exfoliation, usually while a steam vapor is directed at your face.
· facial massage to relax you and stimulate blood circulation
· extraction: where any blemishes, blackheads and/or whiteheads
· a mask targeted to your skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature.)
· application of toners and protective creams
· advice on home skin care
Who Gives A Facial?
At Bay Harbour Med Spa a facial is given by a licensed esthetician with special training in European skin care.
How Often Should I Get A Facial?
It varies from person to person. Ideally, you should get a facial every four to six weeks because that’s how long it takes the skin to regenerate. Try to have a facial at least four times a year, as the season changes. You may need it more frequently if you are trying to clear up a case of acne, especially at the beginning. Otherwise, once a month is plenty.
Variations on the Classic European Facial:
· European Facial
· Seaweed Facial
· Purifying Facial
· Gentelman’s Facial
· Teen Cleansing Facial
· Aroma Therapy Facial
· Sensitive Skin Facial
· Energizing Balancing Facial