News By Tag
News By Place
Is Your Pool Too Hot During The Summer?
Swimcool Systems asks "why let your second most costly investment sit idle during the hot summer months, when you can be refreshed even in triple digit temperatures?"
By: Alan Goda
Our System Can:
- Reduce pool water temperature by 10 - 12 degrees
- Reduce algae and bacterial growth
- Help save you money on maintenance and chemicals
- Extend the life of your pool tile and finish
- Cost less than $5/day to run
- Financing available
For more information, including product details, costs, and a brief video summary, visit http://swimcoolsystems.com;
# # #
SwimCool Systems units are fan based evaporative cooling systems requiring no Freon or gas resulting in very low operating cost. Approximate usage 5 amps at a ten hour a day runtime, resulting in estimated costs of under two dollars a day. Actual run times and desired temperatures play a factor in individual costs.