News By Tag
* Ipod Transfer
* Media Player To Ipod
* Transfer Music From Windows Media Player To Ipod
* Copy Song From Wmp To Ipod
* More Tags...
How to transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPod, especially WMA songs
This step by step guide can tell iPod users how to transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPod, especially WMA songs.
iPod can only support AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A audio files. But most Windows Media Player format is WMA. Most iPod Manager on sell at present can not support WMA. But This iPod explore can do it, which can convert WMA audio to MP3 automatically when trnasferring them.
Using iPod Explorer your music can be accessed from any application, or dragged onto most media devices such as MP3 players, mobile phones or other iPods.
iPod Explorer will retain your playlist song order, and automatically convert your music back to MP3's.
Features for iPod Playlist Trasnfer
• Connect multiple iPods.
• Access your music from any Windows program.
• Drag and Drop Songs, Playlists or Video
to other iPods, or devices like MP3 Players or mobile phones.
• Drag your music back into iTunes.
• Move entire genres, albums and artists.
• Converts songs automatically to .MP3 format.
• Use standard windows search features to quickly locate your music.
• Cue up music on your iPod within Windows Media Player or Winamp.
• Supports Virtual iPods.
• Support for the latest generation iPods. (including Touch / iPhone)
Why does the speech bubble "Converting..."
Some music files on your iPod are stored in .A4M/.M4A format. This format cannot be played or opened by most applications and devices.
By default iPod Explorer displays all songs as MP3 files, even if they are actually stored as another file format on the iPod. When you access these files they will automatically be converted to MP3 files on the fly.
Converted MP3 files are stored in iPod Explorers Working Folder (/program files/iPod Explorer/Working)
These files are kept in MP3 format so that later playback or access will be instant, because no conversion has to occur.
If you find that your Working Folder is becoming to big, then you may wish to right-click on the iPod Explorer icon in the system tray, and select "Cleanup Working Folder". This will delete all converted MP3 files, and will free up space on your hard disk.
For other ipod transfer, please visit: