News By Tag
* Matted Hair
* Tangled Human Hair
* Thin Hair
* Hair Loss In Women
* Balding In Women
* More Tags...
News By Place
Severely Matted And Tangled Hair Have Become New Causes of Hair Loss And Baldness In Women
For most women, severely tangled hair was not an issue of concern until they experienced hair loss and pre-mature balding. www.tangledhairtechs.blogspot.com
By: Tangled Hair Techs
Internationally for most women hair represents a very essential part of their overall appearance. It is to be praised and emulated. But for an increasing number of women, unexpected hair loss and balding has been triggered early due to incidents with unsympathetically matted and tangled hair.
A Survey conducted by Optima Hair Specialists in Birmingham, UK has revealed that 47 per cent of hair loss sufferers would spend their life savings to regain a full head of hair. Also the survey revealed that 46 per cent of hair loss sufferers questioned started losing their hair between the ages of 18 and 25. 45 per cent of people stated that their social life has been severely damaged due to their hair loss and 72 per cent of sufferers say that they are often perceived as much older than they actually are.
Although matted or tangled hair can be caused by illnesses, hospitalizations, improper removal of braids, hair extensions, un-healthy hair maintenance, improper use of hair products as perms, dyes, gels, relaxers and sprays-women can not allow their hair to remain in a matted /tangled state for long periods of time.
According to Tangled Hair Techs, Take Down Remover trained experts in the technique of hair de-tangling and restoration,-“
Alopecia areata is characterized by hair falling out, resulting in smooth, round patches on the scalp. In some cases, alopecia areata can cause the complete loss of scalp and body hair. The condition is most common in people under 30.
Baldness occurs by a gradual shrinking of the follicle that produces the hair. "It's easier to stop losing hair, than to replace hair that's gone," says Dr. Richard Strick, a dermatologist and UCLA clinical professor of dermatology. "Once the follicle has shut down it's difficult, sometimes impossible, to re-stimulate."
"Women's hair loss is much more common than most people realize," according to Alan J. Bauman, M.D., a leading U.S. hair restoration physician. Women have a 35-percent chance of experiencing hair loss by age 50, but the condition can occur anytime after puberty.
According to Dr. Bauman of Bauman Medical Group in Boca Raton, Florida, a top U.S. expert on female hair loss who's treated hundreds of women over the last 10 years, the top seven health factors commonly associated with female hair loss are:
(1) MENOPAUSE - Hair thinning is a common complaint of women undergoing menopause. The condition coincides with a decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, the female sex hormones.
(2) POST-PREGNANCY - During pregnancy, a woman's hair grows faster and feels more luxurious thanks to increases in hormones which keep a higher than normal number follicles in a growth phase. However, after giving birth, the sudden drop in hormones often causes shedding and thinning as the ratio of growing/resting follicles returns to normal.
(3) CRASH DIETING - Unhealthy dieting and/or rapid weight loss may cause hair follicles to go into "shock," resulting in increased shedding and a loss of volume that may last for months - or, in some cases, indefinitely - even after a healthy diet is resumed.
(4) TRACTION ALOPECIA - Over time, certain hairstyles (e.g. tight braiding) and hair extensions can traumatize follicles and lead to permanent bald spots in the scalp, a condition known as "traction alopecia."
(5) TRICHOTILLOMANIA - Compulsive hair-pulling, or trichotillomania, can also lead to permanent bald spots in the scalp, eyebrows and eyelashes.
(6) PLASTIC SURGERY - Browlifts and facelifts can alter the appearance of the frontal hairline and may lead to both decreased hair density and scarring in those areas.
(7) STRESS - Severe emotional stress and trauma can also take a toll on the body, often leading to excessive shedding and thinning that can last for weeks
According to Jeanene Barrett, “the best way women can prevent tangled or matted hair is to change their natural hair care regimens even if they wear hairstyles that include added hair extensions.”
The experts at Tangled Hair Techs provide many solutions to tangled or hardheartedly matted hair and they have been very successful at it. However, they recommend that “as with almost any type of illness, hair loss and baldness can be prevented if resolved early enough." "The key is not to deny or blame yourself for the problem your hair is in, but solve it by saving your hair."
# # #
Tangled Hair Techs are the leading experts trained in the Technique of Take Down Removal System of de-tangling severely matted hair, dreadlocks, tangled hair clumps, and “Birds Nests” Syndrome. Their mission is to save hair and preserve your God given beauty.