News By Tag
News By Place
eXample India's SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT certification workshop at Bangalore - Key Highlights!!
eXample India recently successfully concluded the SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT training and certification public workshop held at Bangalore on 22, 23 and 24th MAY 2009. For the key highlights, read on ...
eXample Consulting group has successfully concluded the SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION public workshop held at BANGALORE, India on 22, 23 and 24th MAY 2009,
The program was attended by participants from Accenture, HCL Technologies, AGS Four winds, Fidelity, Manipal Acunova, independent consultant among others including professionals from India, Singapore and France.
The summary of participant feedback about the program is presented below.
- Very interesting program!! It will help me to look at things in a more analytical way, will help to implement data studies and improve customer satisfaction!!
- Program was good!! I learnt the ways of a business and how Six Sigma project is handled!! Definitely recommend!! (8 / 10)
- Good interaction!!
- Good trainer with interaction section which give me an opportunity to analyze my own process. I have now a good understanding and implementation idea of DMAIC framework. Definitely recommend!! (9 / 10)
- Very much informative and enriching! Understood meaning of different terms, their use in work environment and understood methodology of 6 Sigma. Definitely recommend!! (8/10)
- Good, Excellent, Superb!! Has changed / shaped my thinking really !! Definitely recommend!! (9/10)
The program was conducted by helping each participant to closely relate Six Sigma to their individual roles in the respective organizations, identify potential projects, shortlist top projects, define the project charter, SIPOC, data collection plan, perform data analysis, identify potential causes and shortlist key causes, validate causes through cause-effect model building (regression/
A full cycle case study was utilized to impart deep and rich learning, use of mock questions to build full preparedness, games, exercises, memory joggers and use of good humour to ensure creative learning along with extensive interactions, discussions and Q&A.
All participants were awarded SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT participation certificate by eXample India. The Six Sigma Green Belt Assessment Test was conducted on the last day of the program based on the results of which the participants are eligible to receive the "Six Sigma Green Belt Course Completion" certificate.
The participants will be shortly inducted to the Global Lean Six Sigma Excellence Forum and the "eXclusive" online community sponsored by eXample Consulting Group. It will provide access to "Premium resources", case studies, articles, templates/tools, research reports, career guidance and life long mentoring, knowledge and project guidance support for each participant.
eXample Consulting Group's next SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT TRAINING and CERTIFICATION public workshop at BANGALORE, India is scheduled for AUGUST 7, 8 and 9 - 2009 (Fri to Sun).
Professionals with 2+ years work experience are invited to enroll early, reserve the seat and avail EARLY BIRD money back benefits!!
For program details, please visit http://www.examplecg.com/
# # #
eXample Consulting Group is a Solution Consulting firm that enables excellence with Strategy, Process and Operational excellence, Six Sigma, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, ERP, SCM, CRM, Outsourcing and Offshore consulting, training and certification services to global clients.