News By Tag
* Cosmetic Surgery Thailand
* Heart Center Thailand
* Heart Surgery Thailand
* Hospital In Bangkok
* More Tags...
News By Location
Bangkok Hospital Launches Junior Health Membership Program
Healthcare for children is recognized as vital for creating a healthy adult population. Bangkok Hospital is making healthcare for children even more affordable than the usual low-cost Thai prices, with a new Junior Chivawattana Health Discount card
By: Bangkok Hospital Medical Center (BMC)
The Chivawattana Junior Membership card entitles the holder to:
• 40% discount on in-patient room rates
• 12% discount on in- or out-patient medical expenses
• 2 free junior health checkups per year
• 10% discount on vaccines
• 5 free dental examinations per year
• 500TB off orthodontic visits (up to 4 per year)
• Plus other discounts
To compare the complimentary items in the Chivawattana Junior Membership with regular US prices:
• 5 dental examinations per year would cost US$300
• Orthodontic examinations cost around US$45
• Room rates cost an average of $212 per day in the US, and the 40%
discount for Chivawattana members is unlimited.
Studies have shown that both preventative and curative medicine is extremely important for the future health of children. Around 11.3% of children in the US are not insured, and would have to pay private costs for health care. More than 51 million school hours are lost each year in the US due to dental problems, and children without access to reasonably priced health care are less likely to have things like ear infections treated and check-ups performed, which could catch serious disease early.
About Bangkok Hospital:
Bangkok Hospital is one of the most technologically sophisticated hospitals in the world today. Located in Bangkok, Thailand, the hospital is an expansive state-of-the-
For more information contact
# # #
Bangkok Hospital Medical Center (BMC) is one of the most technologically sophisticated hospitals in the world today.