The Global Airline Industry will reach a value of $711 billion in 2012, forecasts New Report
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors, has added a new report which offers guidance to the global airlines industry.
By: Report Buyer
The report, “Airlines:
Topics that the report covers include:
• An executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
• A textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
• In-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
• Coverage of the global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US)
• A five-year forecast of the industry
Key information in the report includes:
• The global airlines industry grew by 11.3% in 2007 to reach a value of $429.9 billion
• In 2012 the industry is forecast to have a value of $711 billion, an increase of 65.4% since 2007
• The industry grew by 5.6% in 2007 to reach a volume of 2,076 million passengers
• In 2012 the industry is forecast to have a volume of 2,362 million passengers, an increase of 13.7% since 2007
• The domestic segment dominated in the global airline industry and accounted for 1.4 billion passengers in 2007, equivalent to 66.5% of the industry's overall volume
• The Americas region is the largest airline industry in the world accounting for 51.1% of the global industry's value
The report informs business decisions, enabling the reader to spot future trends and developments. Furthermore, the information contained in the report adds weight to presentations and helps the reader to save time carrying out entry-level research.
The report “Airlines:
Report Buyer product ID: DAT00060
# # #
About Report Buyer.
Report Buyer (http://www.reportbuyer.com/