Author’s Shocking Book Reveals the Scary Truth about Islam and some of its Followers

The Truth about Islam reveals the truth about a scary religion that terrorized the world for 1400 years. The Book is based on years of serious study by the author and other learned people.
 
 
The Truth about Islam
The Truth about Islam
 
Spread the Word
Listed Under

Tags:
* Truth
* Islam
* Religion
* Muslims
* Freedom
* Choice
* Five
* Prayers
* Koran
* Government
* Control
* Rule
* Prophet
* Death
* Followers
* Kill

Industrys:
* Books
* Religion
* Literature

Location:
* New York - US

March 6, 2009 - PRLog -- Non-Muslims in Islamic countries are exposed to the religion of Islam 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for their entire life (no freedom of choice here.) They hear five prayers between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. every day on radio, television, loud speakers and other public address systems that cover every square inch of the country, whether they want to or not. They get to hear the Koran recited for hours every day through these same means that are government controlled. The non-Muslim is a second class citizen who is not allowed to rule or hold key position in the country. He can live in ‘dar Al-Islam’ (the abode of Islam) as long as he doesn’t preach his religions outside his community, doesn’t insult Islam or criticize the Prophet and, in many cases, he must pay a religion tax. The punishment for leaving Islam is death. Islam gives its followers the right to kill non-Muslims and take their wives, children and possessions as a booty blessed by the Koran and the Hadith. A Muslim man can legally lie to his wives, and his enemies, according to the Koran and Hadiths..

The Truth about Islam is the shocking result of a serious study of Islam based on full knowledge of the original text and famous Islamic Scholars interpretations, old and new (El-Tabari, El-Qurtouby, El-Seiouty, El-Halaby, El-Ghazali, etc..) The reality this book makes clear the fact that the Koran and Hadith are full of hatred and falsehood. More than 80% of the Koran is Heretics Contemplations. Stories about the Bible that contradict the Bible,  e.g. stories about Moses, other prophets and about the Lord Jesus Christ, are not supported by history or religion. The other 20% of the Koran is Mythology (‘Rewayaat Al-Awaleen’) from Arab, Assyrian, Greek, and Persian Folktales, as the people of Mecca told Muhammad and for that they became his prime enemies. Included in the Koran Zoroastrian and Assyrian are myths that were public knowledge from 300 BC on, e.g. the People of the Cave and the Two Horned King.

Can you imagine a Muslim USA? Author Ibn El-Neil says it can happen if we don’t understand the danger and defend our civilization by facing the danger with full knowledge of the text that rules the lives of true Muslims and their history of 1400 years of conquest with no end in sight.

Publisher’s Web site: http://www.eloquentbooks.com/TheTruthAboutIslam.html

For media inquiries, appearances, or other publicity — please contact:
Ellen Green — PressManager@aegpublishinggroup.com

AEG Publishing Group, Inc.
845 Third Avenue, 6th floor-6016
New York, NY 10022

http://www.Strategicbookpublishing.com
http://www.EloquentBooks.com
http://www.StrategicBookMarketing.com

1-888-808-6190 - Corporate Office

# # #

The AEG Publishing Group specializes in encouraging and promoting the works of new, previously undiscovered writers. AEG makes its books available to bookstores and Internet distributors in both the United States and Europe through our distributor, Ingram. AEG is a highly responsive publishing group and is aggressively seeking new talent.
End
Source:Eloquent Books
Email:***@aegpublishinggroup.com Email Verified
Phone:888-808-6190
Zip:10022
Tags:Truth, Islam, Religion, Muslims, Freedom, Choice, Five, Prayers, Koran, Government, Control, Rule, Prophet, Death, Followers, Kill
Industry:Books, Religion, Literature
Location:New York - United States
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
AEG Publishing Group News
Trending
Daily News
Weekly News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share