News By Tag
* Affordable Ohio Health Insurance
* Ohio Health Insurance Plans
* Ohio Health Insurance
* Ohio Health Insurance Quotes
* More Tags...
News By Location
OhioQuotes.com Releases "The Five Most Affordable Ohio Health Insurance Plans"
"The five most affordable Ohio health insurance plans" list has been released. If you are an Ohio resident wanting to reduce health insurance costs, this list may interest you.
"Actually, they are all solid Ohio medical plans," said OhioQuotes founder Ed Harris. "In addition to solid catastrophic coverage, some plans have additional benefits you normally don't see in an affordable Ohio health insurance policy."
Among the companies that were considered for the list were Ohio Anthem Blue Cross, UnitedHealthCare, Aetna, Medical Mutual, Assurant, Celtic and Humana.
The Five Most Affordable Ohio Health Insurance Plans:
1. UnitedHealthCare "Saver 80" Plan...Catastrophic coverage only. Available deductibles up to $10,000 make premiums very affordable.
2. Aetna "Preventative & Hospital Care 3000" Plan...Mid-range deductible (3,000) with preventative coverage makes vzbhi this a very popular plan.
3. Anthem "Value" Plan...Two covered office visits with some prescription coverage highlight this low-priced Ohio health insurance plan.
4. UnitedHealthCare "Copay Saver" Plan...Very similar coverages to Anthem's "Value" plan. More competitively priced in some areas.
5. Humana "Monogram" Plan...Single deductible with preventive coverage included. Interesting option.
All Ohio health insurance plans are not created equally. Generally, an Ohio broker will be able to more effectively determine the most appropriate medical plan for you...at an affordable price.
Detailed descriptions of these plans, instant online quotes and applying, can be found at http://www.ohioquotes.com
# # #
Ohioquotes.com is the premier source for Ohio health insurance plans. Instant quotes provide Ohio residents with comprehensive information about all of Ohio's health insurance options.
Page Updated Last on: Mar 24, 2009