News By Tag
News By Place
New Zealand Christian Foundation is saying ‘thanks’ to all its fund donators
Every reason needs resource to get accomplishment. So, New Zealand Christian Foundation also needs lots of funds to spread and promote Christianity in New Zealand and rest of the world.
In the media session, numerous words of wisdom were precisely quoted like:
• Total nine classifications of Christians were mentioned in front of press and media: Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, Roman Catholicism, assemblies of god, Episcopalian, eastern orthodoxy, Roman Catholicism, and southern Baptist. However, it was also quoted that there are number of denominations.
• Unfortunately, there are ideological differences amongst all these classified groups. Sometimes, it creates confusion but soon issues are solved.
• Evangelical Christian group believes in repenting and hence, asking for forgiveness of all sins. The group has immense faith in the words of bible.
• Mainline Christians focus themselves only on good work. They believe that good work will determine their eternal destination.
• Liberal Christian group does not believe that to love the god is an ultimate tool of finding eternal destination.
• Episcopalian or Anglican denomination was founded by King Henry in 1534. Apart from New Zealand, ‘Anglican churches’ are located in united kingdom, united states and Europe.
• Assembly of churches was founded in the late 1800s by Eudorus N. Bell and Charles fox Parham.
• Baptist group emerged after the separatist movement in 1608 in England.
It was completely spiritual or can say ‘religious’
# # #
NZ Christian Foundation is helping New Zealand find Jesus. The Mission of the New Zealand Christian Foundation is to provide funding to individuals those spreading the message of Christianity in New Zealand Provides Bible Studies Free Books, Christian resources, Christian e-cards, The Bible 3ABN, Trinity Mending Broken People.