News By Tag
News By Location
10 Best Work in Dubai, UAE Guides
10 Simple guides for people who are looking for work in Dubai. Find relevant information about work permit, visa, passport, labor laws/contract, deportable diseases and a few basics about the Emirates labor law.
• Work Permit - Work permit and residency visa is required. Employers take care of this particular need but as a worker, you have to make sure you have one.
• Temporary Working Visa – The period of stay in this visa will vary based on which country you come. For particulars, feel free to check in the local UAE embassy regarding the rules that govern this particular.
• Passport Issues - A prime requisite before getting a work permit. Fake passports can cause total ban to work in Dubai.
• Labor Contract - A labor contract in 3 copies is needed. May be written in English or Arabic. Has to be approved by the Labor Ministry to make sure that you are in the right terms with your company and recruitment agency and that they are well informed of all your contract terms. Has to clearly state the 60-day renewal period for your labor card.
• Labor Card - This has to be valid up to 3 years and is applied as soon as you work in Dubai or any Emirates member. Cancellation of your labor card would mean invalidity to apply for a work permit.
• Tax-Free Jobs - Direct personal taxation is against the law in Dubai which means salary is fully remitted to workers.
• Free Trade Zones - The free-trade zones in Dubai make it easy for world business investors to jump in which creates a stable pool of jobs for people from around the world. Right now there are 15 free trade zones and counting.
• Company to Work - Should be duly licensed and registered business in the Ministry of Labor. Check for this and make sure to avoid getting scammed.
• Deportable Diseases - There are 4 deportable diseases in Dubai today namely, Tuberculosis (TB), AIDS or HIV virus, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C (the latest to come in the list).
• Renting Place to Stay - Renting an apartment alone in Dubai is really costly and one of the mostly bypassed information for workers looking to work in Dubai. If you are interested to save on this, look for people who live together like same nationalities you have and live with them. This will save you a few bucks to your pocket.
These 10 Best Work in Dubai Guides work with the 7 Emirates namely, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah and Umm al-Quwain.
Disclaimer: We or the author of this press release is not responsible for any inconsistencies herein due to changes that we do not in any way have control over which is a result of changing times and information by responsible parties and authorities.
# # #
Work in Dubai - http://www.workindubaiuae.com/
Also if you are an OFW, please SEE MY BLOG - http://www.internetphilippines.com/
Page Updated Last on: Sep 17, 2009