News By Tag
* Valentines Day
* Keeping Your Man
* Bay Area Matchmaker
* Perfect Search
* More Tags...
News By Location
What Do Men Really Want For Valentines Day?
Valentines Day is a woman’s holiday. Men don’t want flowers or presents or chocolates. They want their woman to follow the 7 Fs For Keeping Your Man
Top 20 Cities to Find Single Men: www.oprah.com/
Out of the top 20 US cities, San Francisco was rated #5 and Fremont, #6. So why do so many Bay Area women complain about finding and keeping a great guy? Melinda Maximova, VIP matchmaker with Perfect Search, knows what women are doing wrong. Her matchmaking company not only helps women find their perfect guy, but her 7 Fs will help women keep him.
Maximova’s clients are men—high-powered and attractive men looking for their perfect match. This has given her an insider’s view of what men want, how they think and what makes them run for the hills. Having played Cupid for many successful marriages, and having conducted thousands of intimate interviews with men, Maximova comes from a qualified place in doling out her dating and relationship advice to women. Author of “Power Shift: Rescue Dating for Women”, Maximova created a simple list for women to use as a guideline for keeping a relationship healthy, happy and exciting. “After posting the list on Youtube”, Maximova laughs, “I received 10 marriage proposals!” This is really what men want and according to Maximova, if women follow the 7 Fs they will not only snag a guy, but also be able to keep him. And …Maximova is not only the Perfect Search president, but also a recipient of success!
Practicing what she preaches, she is getting married to a former client with whom she began dating 3 years ago. They are getting married this Valentines Day. Her only goal now is to encourage all the women in her pool to use the 7 Fs in their relationships to make this, not only the best Valentines Day ever, but the best relationship forever.
The 7 Fs For Keeping Your Man
1 Fun: Be Fun. Youth equates fun. That is why men are attracted to youth
2. Friend: Be his friend. Do things with him that he enjoys. Be a good listener and companion
3. Fascinate: Be fascinating. Have outside interests so that you don't become bored, or boring.
4. Forgive: Forgive each other for mistakes. We all make mistakes. Don't hold a grudge or give the silent treatment.
5. Faithful: Be Faithful. He may want others to want you, but he doesn't want them to have you behind his back.
6. Fit: Stay fit. Men are visual and men want hot. It doesn’t mean that big isn’t beautiful, but if you weren’t big when he fell in love with you don’t get big later.
7. The Most Famous "F" Of All: You have to do that one all the time!
# # #
About Perfect Search
Perfect Search is a premier matchmaking service providing an elite, discrete and personalized search to help exclusive men and women find meaningful and fulfilling relationships. Perfect Search helps singles find their perfect partner by acting as a personal headhunter for their clients.
-Clients hire personal agents for their love lives much like hiring a personal trainer, financial planner, or estate planner
-Women wanting inclusion into the Perfect Search candidate pool can self upload their profile directly to the website. They will be contacted when a potential match is identified. www.theperfectsearch.com
• Matchmaker and CEO of Perfect Search
• Dating Authority and Relationship expert
• Author of “Power Shift: Rescue Dating for Women”
• RescueDating Blogger
• Learning Annex Teacher
Page Updated Last on: Oct 17, 2009