An Ideal pH Balance for your Body and Ways to Maintain it

One wonders why the pH balance of the body is so important to maintain. Any misbalance to the pH balance creates many health problems for the body. An acidic body pH is like a magnet for all kinds of health problems.
By: Bob Smith
 
 
Attachment
Attachment
Jan. 8, 2009 - PRLog -- One wonders why the pH balance  of the body is so important to maintain. Any misbalance to the pH balance creates many health problems for the body. An acidic body pH is like a magnet for all kinds of health problems. The ideal pH balance for the human body is 7.3 to 7.4. This slightly alkaline pH balance helps to keep all the functions of the body running smoothly.
Our health lies in our hands. We must strive to maintain a pH balance of 7.4. The ratio of acidic ash and alkaline ash should be 20 to 80. To maintain this ideal ratio, our food consumption should also be in a similar ratio. Acidifying foods should only make up 20 % of our diet while the rest of the 80 % should comprise of alkalizing foods. To maintain the pH balance of the body one must consume a lot of vegetables, fruits and alkaline mineral water.
Since all health problems find their roots in a misbalanced body pH, it is obvious that all cures lie in maintaining the body pH balance. Maintaining a pH balance of 7.4 is the answer to all our health problems. To know more about pH balance and pH balance products, please visit the pHion website (http://www.phionbalance.com) or mail at customerservice@ph-ion.com

# # #

pHion offers a wide spectrum of pH balance products to maintain pH balance in the body, like pH litmus paper & test strip, body detox, alkaline green drinks, alkalizing minerals, antioxidants and more.
End
Email:***@saleonsale.com Email Verified
Phone:1(888)744-8589
Zip:85260
Tags:Ph Balance
Industry:Ph balance
Location:Scottsdale - Arizona - United States
Account Email Address Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
Rohan Skea News
Trending
Most Viewed
Daily News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share