News By Tag
News By Location
2009 Obstetrics and Gynecology CPT/ICD9 Changes Webinar presented by Kelly, Sloan, and Associates
Kelly, Sloan, and Associates will be presenting the 2009 Obstetrics and Gynecology CPT/ICD-9 Coding Changes Webinar on January 14, 2009. The webinar is intended for medical office personnel who need to learn the latest 2009 coding changes.
· Get the updates that will get you paid January 1st, 2009.
· Get all of the CPT changes for 2009 in an easy to read format — no more flipping around that big book.
· Have an expert group the changes for you in an easy to use format that pertains to your practice.
· Receive CPT & ICD-9 coding tips and MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!!!
· Bring your questions, get your answers!
· All of this, in a 60 minute webinar for the entire office!!
Great for: Doctors, Practice Managers, Medical Billers, Medical Secretaries, Coders, and Office Managers
To find out more about this seminar, visit us at:
About the seminar company
This seminar is presented by Kelly, Sloan, and Associates in association with the MedicalCodingShop. Kelly, Sloan, and Associates specialized in providing specialty specific billing and coding seminars to the healthcare market. All of our training associates are certified coders with hands on medical experience and bring this first hand knowledge into the education process. Kelly, Sloan, and Associates is committed to providing education in an upbeat manner with the information that you need with none of the nonsense. The MedicalCodingShop is your one stop shop for all of your medical coding and billing needs.
To find out more about Kelly, Sloan, and Associates visit us at:
To find out more about the MedicalCodingShop visit us at :
# # #
Kelly, Sloan, and Associates is a medical finance consulting firm that specialize in medical coding, billing, auditing, and compliance planning.