News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Location
Container statistics and demand - TEU throughput of ports in Panama Canal trades
Bharatbook.com included new Report on Panama Canal Container Trades Past Present Future that presents the future trans-Panama trade patterns and developments.
Report on Panama Canal Container Trades Past Present Future ( http://www.bharatbook.com/
examines in an easily digestible format the new set of Panama Canal locks project, stakeholders, competing routes, all current relevant (more than 70) box services and anticipated container trade developments on the basis of historical, present and forecast container carryings and throughput.
Preparations of this popularly priced, brand new publication started already in the first half - all information has been brought up to date, analysed, researched and compiled in September/November - TEU statistics cover the years 2005 through 2007 (carryings) or longer periods (throughputs and forecasts).
- The present Canal - history, tolls, traffic, user segments, transit times, tariffs
- The future Canal - the new locks, fairways and access channels; previous and present works and project costs; market
- Ports in Panama - profiles of existing container ports and terminals including throughputs per main trade served; port projects in the Panama Canal Zone
- Competing with Panama – the US intermodal system; the Panama Canal Railway; the Suez Canal and other routes and arteries; distances; current transhipment hubs in the Americas
- Ships - current Panamax and PostPanamax, including the existing fleet and orderbook; NewPanamax and NewPostPanamax, including by operator; economic rationale of Ultra Large Container Ships; categorisation of containership sizes
- Panama Canal related (current) costs
- Supply - Panama container carriers, brief trade-related profiles; all current services (operators, rotations, frequencies, ships) by tradelane; Services grids and ports of call analyses; capacity analyses; post-Publication services and trades development
- Current Panama Canal-based shipping networks - Overview and analyses of the system of mainline and feeder networks of six leading carriers - Intercontinental mainlines connecting at Panama
- Demand - TEU throughput of ports in Panama Canal trades; units by Canal Zone ports per main trade area worldwide; full container statistics per main trade area; forecasts until 2020; assessment of required future capacity. In the appendices: containers per individual port in Panama/per country worldwide
- Where are the current PostPanamax and 10,000+ TEU container ships going to?
- Future trans-Panama trade patterns and developments - there is a market for the Leviathans!
For more information please visit: http://www.bharatbook.com/
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Phone : +91 22 2757 8668 / 2757 9438
Fax : +91 22 2757 9131
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bharatbook.com