News By Tag
* Condensing Tankless Water Heater
* Efficiency Water Heater
* Pvc Venting
* Water Heater Performance
* More Tags...
News By Location
Navien’s “Condensing 98%” Tankless Water Heater Series: Where Technology meets Ecology!
Navien, a leading condensing gas appliance manufacturer, has introduced a first of its kind in North America, a “Condensing” tankless water heater featuring an exceptional 98% efficiency
By: Navien America Inc.
In addition to all the usual tankless features like an endless supply of hot water and space savings, the Navien “Condensing 98%” is the most environmentally friendly tankless water heater on the market. The Navien models recover more than 85% of the gas wasted by standard tankless water heaters, reducing CO2 emissions by at least 420 lbs per unit per year. That equates to the photosynthetic work of approximately 14 mature trees or driving a car 420 miles less per year.
Navien comes to market with an exceptional collection of features including:
• PVC venting up to 100 feet;
• Exceptional performance:
• Premium materials: dual stainless heat exchangers for much longer life cycles than copper;
• Best heat exchanger warranty in the business at 15 years;
• New Unique Features: the only tankless water heater to include built-in “Leak Detection” protecting your property from water damage; built-in air filter minimizes dirt and debris from collecting inside the water heater minimizing service calls;
• Direct Vent: all “Condensing 98%” models are direct vent, making them the perfect indoor unit for energy efficient homes and buildings;
• Combi Space Heating: all Commercial Condensing (CC) models can be used for combination potable with space heating applications.
Navien’s “Condensing 98%” models come in BTU ranges (maximum input) from 150,000 to 199,000 and can deliver flow rates up to 7 GPM (Δt=55˚F) making them the best in their class. Because of its much higher efficiency, Navien heats more water with less BTUs so when comparing with competitors, be sure to compare outputs not inputs!
The Navien water heaters are great for residential applications but they are ideal for commercial installations as well. In addition to the dual stainless steel heat exchangers, Navien’s commercial models feature full stainless steel internal piping to stand up to the most aggressive volumes and water types. These durable units can fit into any application from restaurants, sports clubs and seniors’ facilities to hospitals, schools or industrial processes. If a single unit is not enough to satisfy the application demand, add an unlimited number of additional units to create a fully modulating system. This turn down ratio performance is unparalleled by existing boiler technology. Multiple units also offer the advantage of minimizing facility interruption and down-time. So whether 2 or 3 units use for a local restaurant or 8 or 10 units for local sports facility, Navien is ready to meet any specification.
For more information, technical specifications or local supplier information, contact Navien at (800) 519-8794 or visit us on the web at www.navienamerica.com. Witness the evolution of water heating and see what the future holds!
# # #
KyungDong Navien Co., Ltd (KD Navien) was established in 1978 in Seoul, South Korea and over the past 30 years, has never lost its passion for developing advanced technology products.