News By Tag
* Shipping Container Homes
* Costa Rica
* Prefabricated Homes
* Mobile Container Homes
* San Ramon Costa Rica
* More Tags...
News By Location
Shipping Container Homes in Costa Rica
Our company ContainerHomes.net builds homes in Costa Rica using the shipping container as the main building block for construction. We prefabricate the home at our factory site in San Ramon in less than 90 days, then ship it to the site.
By: Container Homes Costa Rica
and our goal with our business is to connect people in Costa Rica with Shipping Containers.
Raw Shipping Containers, Shipping Container Homes, and or just Building Consultation.
Our companies mission statement is to help answer any and all questions regarding shipping containers in Costa Rica.
We have established strong relations with other builders around the World who are using the shipping container as the main building block for construction.
So if we cannot answer your question we will certainly find someone who can.
The following link is a video of a 45ft home on wheels. This unit is all finished and ready to be lived in.
This home is like an RV. You basically have it dropped off on your land and plug it into the your electricity, water and septic and start living.
“No Building Permits required! Enjoy living on your property now, while your dream home is being built then Re-sell the container home
It’s a very “green-eco”
There are in fact building permits required, however because our company prefabricates the homes at our factory then these permits are much easier and faster to get.
What our Company can offer you:
1. Raw used shipping containers:
“Build your own home” “We just supply the building Blocks”
1. 40 ft Steel Shipping Container Block (no wheels)
2. 20 ft Steel Shipping Container Block (no wheels)
3. 45 ft Aluminum Container with its wheels
2. Finished 45 ft Aluminum Home on Wheels:
3. Contract our company to build a larger home for you and your family using Shipping Containers as the building blocks. We can supply you with a quote.
First go to our web site http://www.containerhomes.net/
and choose the model you wish to have.
The 45 ft Aluminum Home on Wheels includes:
1. The wheels. This unit is attached permanently to its base.
2. Total insulation on all walls and the ceiling, backed by fibrolite board. “The inside of the container actually maintains a cool temperature.”
3. All bathroom fixtures. Shower, toilet, sink, mirror, shelves All tiled.
4. Kitchen counter, sink and faucet, shelves, breakfast bar with two benches.
5. Two Bedrooms, Bedroom rug, shelves and bamboo curtain rod installed.
6. All windows and doors are equipped with metal bars.
7. Ceiling fan in master bedroom. And lights throughout the home.
8. All electricity outlets and light switches through out the home..
The home does not include the following:
However our company could supply the following for an additional cost.
3. beds and couches.
4. furniture, TV, etc.
5. Second bedroom if requested
6. Transportation to your destination
7. Solar Power
8. Rainwater catchment system
9. Hot water pump
10. Bamboo roofing (the container naturally has its own roof, this would be above that)
Purchasing and ordering procedures.
1. Step one is for you to visit our prototype and decide what changes you would like to make. We are located in San Ramon. Interior color, Size of bedroom, bathroom, and if you choose to have a one or two bedroom units. If you cannot visit, and wish to place an order then as soon as our model home is picture ready we will send you the photos.
2. A deposit of 50% is required for us to begin the building of your portable home. Estimated time to completion is between 3-6 weeks. Once the shipping container is purchased, before construction begins, we will put the serial number of the container in a contract along with all the required information to bond us legally to finish the product you ordered. Along this note, my company has a page of references for you to contact in order to do a proper back round check.
San Ramon , Costa Rica
# # #
Containerhomes.net builds homes in Costa Rica using shipping containers as the main building block for construction. These steel homes are perfect for the security of your home and can be prefabricated at our factory in San Ramon, Costa Rica in one month.