News By Tag
News By Place
New Version of progeCAD DWG Design CAD Released
progeCAD Professional releases an inportant update for its low cost AutoCAD like CAD design software package with caddit.net
By: CADDIT CAD CAM Australia
progeCAD is used loyally by many professional architects, designers, mechanical and civil engineers, surveyors, builders and landscape artists around the world. progeCAD Professional offers important design features like robust AutoCAD DWG™ / DXF™ / DWF™ 2008 editing, Polar Tracking, eSnap (like oSnap™), PDF import / export, ACIS 3D solid design, raster to vector conversion and advanced hatching using a similar interface to AutoCAD - all at a small fraction of AutoCAD’s cost. Now progeCAD 2008 8.0.22 fixes several issues including:
• A known problem was fixed involving "create as new layout" with certain
AutoCAD DWG files and "copy layout" commands, possibly causing the loss of existing layouts.
• Fixed progeCAD ETRACK behavior for entering the distance from command line
• Resolved issues around the progeCAD Express Tools "Copy M" in 2D regions
• "Copy quick" issue with "paste as a block" has been fixed.
• A bug regarding UNDO when used with REFEDIT has been addressed
• Print files extension is now ".plt"
• Solved a crash related to double-click with multiple entities selected
• Many other small improvements in performance and reliability…
A full version of this update in functionality can be downloaded from http://www.caddit.net/
CADDIT Pty Ltd, an Australian owned company, locally supports progeCAD and many other CAD CAM CAE products. Their head office is located in the Liverpool Fairfax Building in western Sydney. They can be contacted via their website at http://www.caddit.net .
progeSOFT Como, Italy has been specializing in CAD for the last 20 years and is an executive member of the IntelliCAD® Technology Consortium. They can be contacted via their website at http://www.progesoft.com.
# # #
CAD consultants and software distributors meeting Australian, New Zealand and regional AEC, MCAD, GIS and Drafting software requirements. Based in Sydney, Australia we specialize in low-cost, broad-spectrum CAD CAM design solutions and customization.