News By Tag
* Plant Nursery
* Tree Nursery
* Online Nursery
* Online Plant Nursery
* Nursery Online
* Nursery Garden
* Fruit Tree Nursery
* More Tags...
News By Place
TyTy Tree Nursery Now Shipping Olive Trees for Growing and Landscaping
Ty Ty tree nursery is announcing shipments of a variety of Olive trees for immediate delivery and planting this fall season.
By: TyTy Nursery
About Olive Trees http://www.tytyga.com/
Olive production in the United States is a multimillion dollar business and has been located primarily on the West coast. However, olive orchards are now being planted throughout the south, where hot dry conditions prevail, and where temperatures do not drop below 10*F during the winter.
Unique Characteristics of the Olive Tree:
* Olive trees are desirable ornamental trees and are useful for landscaping.
* Olive trees are tropical and beautiful when planted near pools.
* The Olive tree is used for many food products including olive oil, olive vinegar, martini olives, stuffed olives, olive bread and fresh olives for salads, pizza, Hors d'ouevers, deserts and other foods.
Olive Tree Growing Tips:
* Olive Trees should be planted in full sun, and they can adapt to most soils, even alkaline or mild saline and thrive near the coast, where they show impressive salt water tolerance.
* Olive trees show substantial drought resistance characteristics and only need watering monthly in the case of severe and prolonged droughts.
* Olive trees are great to grow as a courtyard plant in the Northern States and then in winter the potted tree can be moved inside.
* Most olive trees are self-pollinating, but botanists suggest that two separate cultivars should be planted to improve fruit set that is caused by wind pollination.
* Olive tree flowers are wind pollinated and fruit yields can be improved by planting two varieties close in proximity to each other.
* If olives are thinned-out in the tree, the remaining fruit will be larger and more marketable.
* Young olive trees must be grafted and staked.
Olive Tree Pricing:
Our olive trees are sold and shipped in containers by size. Examples of typical pricing for olive trees is:
2-3 feet tall- Sold Out $29.80
2-3 Year (3-4 feet tall) $49.95
5-6 Year (5-6 feet tall) $189.95
7 Year (6-7 feet tall--tree form) $299.95
7 Year (6-7 feet tall--multi-
10 Year (10-12 feet tall--tree form) $895.95
10 Year (10-12 feet tall--multi-
SHIPS IN THE FALL
Visit TyTy Nursery's website category to order Olive Trees http://www.tytyga.com/
# # #
About TyTy Tree & Plant Nursery http://www.tytyga.com/
TyTy Nursery is the largest nursery on the Web. The company is dedicated to providing great prices, excellent service, fast shipping, and beautiful healthy plants that are guaranteed to grow.