News By Tag
News By Location
“How to Grow Your Small Business Online” – Latest Online Release from webooks
In conjunction with the online publication of “How to Grow Your Small Business Rapidly Online” – a non fiction book about starting business online – webooks thinks about why the internet is made for small business.
Here are 10 reasons why the Internet is tailor-made for small businesses.
1. Cost - For just a few pounds a month, you can host your website on a shared server. In order to maintain the website, just a few hours a week will suffice in most instances and there are tools available for free.
2. Raising Awareness – Getting your website listed means getting seen, and the internet is abundant in providing this facility. Trading links with other websites and using social media sites are great ways of exposure, and often costs little or no money.
3. Improve Your Image – With more people becoming computer savvy, consumers can find information at a click of a button. Whatever business you are in, online promotion will mark you as a 21st century business.
4. Local or Global – the internet connects people from around the globe and your business will benefit an increased market size. This will of course help your business to grow exponentially by attracting new customers.
5. Digital Discount Vouchers – rather than producing physical vouchers, you can market your business to include discount offerings which can immediately be used online.
6. Improved Customer Service – with improved communication tools such as email and online chat, you can answer customer queries quicker and more accurately than ever before.
7. Research the Competition – gone are the days of looking over your shoulder in the offline world – the chances are that your competitors have websites too. Simply visit their website and gather information. This can help with your marketing strategy.
8. Sourcing Merchandise and Suppliers – The internet provides you with up-to-the-minute information on merchandise, deals and special discounts, as well as a host of potential suppliers if you’re unhappy with your existing one.
9. Online Ordering – whether it’s product such as DVD’s or a service such as car insurance, offer your customers the option to buy online. This is one of the most impressive perks of doing business online.
10. Customer Loyalty - Now you will be able to get closer to your customers, cosset them, spoil them on occasion, and reap the dividends of your most priceless asset: consumer loyalty.
At www.webooks.co.uk, users can read the full texts of over 150 books, at no charge or download the PDF or buy the hard copy of the book at our online store. Users can also sign up to the newsletter to receive alerts when new titles are added to the online library.
Notes to Editors
1. Webooks offers consumers free access to the full text content of a range of information-
2. ‘We books’ is a joint venture between How to Books and On the Move Ltd.
# # #
In partnership with How To Books Ltd, webooks publish free to read books online, including business, property, finance, education, lifestyle and travel.
We also house a diverse range of articles from our writers who write exclusively for Webooks.