News By Tag
News By Location
50 Things You Should Know Before Buying A Used Car
This easy to read e-book can save you hundreds, even thousands of dollars on your next used car! It's an easy read that's organized in bite-sized tips for your convenience!
By: Orlando Mergal
New cars lose about 40% of their value during the first three years after they leave the lot. From there on the depreciation process slows down considerably until it reaches the vehicle’s salvage value.
Purchasing a good used car means that you get to pocket almost half of its original cost while enjoying a relatively new vehicle. A used car has several other advantages such as reduced depreciation, lower tax rates, lower registration costs and a lower insurance premium.
Furthermore, today’s cutthroat competition has forced manufacturers to build more reliable cars that often carry longer warranty periods than their predecessors. Thus, it is very possible to find a three-year old car that is still covered by the original manufacturer’
However, buying a used car can be a tricky process that can lead to unexpected expenses and frustration. “50 Things You Should Know Before Buying A Used Car” is by no means the absolute guide to used car buying. Instead, its purpose is to cover all the critical aspects that can cost you hundreds, or even thousands of dollars if left unchecked.
With “50 Things You Should Know Before Buying A Used Car” you will learn:
• The number one thing you must bring along when searching for a used car
• The best time of day to go car hunting
• How to spot car trouble just by looking at the car.
• That's right, without even opening the door.
• What tires can tell you about your dream car.
• Why bringing along a flashlight —even in the daytime—always helps.
• Tricks for identifying mechanical problems, without being a mechanic.
• What wipers can tell you about a vehicle's history.
• Surefire ways to know if a car's odometer has been tampered.
• How to know a car's past by checking the oil dipstick.
• How to identify poor maintenance and shoddy repairs.
• How to conduct a proper road test.
• Three places you should take any car before buying it.
• How the Internet can help you make a wise decision.
• What to look for in a used car warranty.
• Whether it's better to buy from a used car dealer or from the original owner.
• and much, much more!
“50 Things You Should Know Before Buying A Used Car” is available in the popular e-book PDF format for only $9.99 at http://www.50tipsforbuyingausedcar.com. Pick up your copy today. It will be your wisest investment in a long, long time!
# # #
Accurate Communications is a professional consulting firm with over 18 years of experience in the areas of audiovisual services, business writing, translations, and business publications.