News By Tag
News By Place
Miss Latina Canada 2009: The Countdown Begins
The Miss Latina Canada 2009 event will take place on Sunday August, 24, 2008 in Toronto with 20 Latina' s from across Canada. Call 416-274-5746 for tickest or visit online at www.misslatinacanada.com.
The 2009 winner will receive the following prize package:
1. Official Miss Latina Canada crown valued at $400 CAD
2. Official Satin embroidered sash
3. Official representation, coaching and management from ES Team Model & Talent, The official modeling agency of The Miss Latina Canada Organization
4. Representation on the official Miss Latina Canada website for the year of her reign
5. Professional photoshoot by Stina Studios – the official photographer of the Miss Latina Canada Organization
6. The official Host of Season 2 of “The HotSpot” airing online ES Team Television
7. $250 Gift certificate at Dr. Poon’s Cosmetic and Health clinic
8. Invitations to VIP and industry events
9. The official Latin-Canadian representative in North America’s largest street festival, including costume at Toronto’s Caribbana 2009.
10. The official representative at Miss Latina Canada preliminary events around the country in Ottawa, Montreal, Halton Region & Calgary!
11. Modeling photoshoot in Istanbul, Turkey
12. The official Canadian representative at Miss Latina International in Cancun, Mexico, & Miss Latina World in San Antonio, Texas.
13. National and international press coverage.
Participants will be making appearances through out Toronto from August 20 – 25th while they are here. Events include shooting the annual Miss Latina Canada 2009 Calendar, participation in the CNE parade for the 129th anniversary of The Exhibition, a swimsuit and evening gown pre show at one of Toronto’s newest HotSpot’s, and participating in a Toronto Sun, Sunshine Girl campaign.
This event, is the first time in Latin-Canadian history, that women, business, and media have worked collaboratively across the country to produce the first and only national event catered to the Hispanic community. The purpose is to demonstrate the strength of the Latin American presence and market in Canada.
All activities are being filmed for the Miss Latina Canada 2009 reality series, set to begin airing on Thursday, August 28, 2008 at 8:30 pm across Canada on Nuevo Mundo Telelvison, with simultaneous webcast at ESTEAM.TV. The program will also air in 29 European countries to over 11 million viewers at the end of the year.
Miss Latina Canada 2009 will take place on Sunday August 24, 2008 at 7:00pm at the Holiday Inn, Hotel & Suites located at 7095 Woodbine Ave at Highway 404 and Steeles Ave. Tickets can be purchased online at www.misslatiancanada.com or by calling ES Team Productions at 416-275-5746.
# # #
The Company: ES Team™ Productions
Awarded the "2006 International Directors of the Year" and nominated for the "2006-2007 Who's Who of International Entrepreneurs"
The Organization was the first Canadian produced pageant to receive national television airtime in a primetime spot since 1991, with their reality television program that aired nationally in Canada, online and as well in 29 European countries.
Licensed in the province of Ontario in 2004, the company's national head office is based out of Canada's financial Capitol, Toronto. Open to Latina's from P.E.I to British Colombia, the Miss Latina Canada® Pageant is the largest event for Latin-Females in the country
Page Updated Last on: Sep 05, 2008